South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

That game still haunts me. Maybe if I could have done a little more, we would have scored more than 12 points that day. Sisco was great, but that Kenny Flagg was something else. Lake County was probably the better team in 85, but it didn't get any easier for me in 86. In 1986 we got a dose of Orlando "Papa" Wade. Buford Gladney had a good team that year, but everyone in the state knows we were robbed in 86.

as bad as we played we still had chances. Recovered a fumble down on the 20. Johnny had one person to beat on a punt return we had set up and nothing. I think 85 and 86 was the return of Pirate football as we know it today

as bad as we played we still had chances. Recovered a fumble down on the 20. Johnny had one person to beat on a punt return we had set up and nothing. I think 85 and 86 was the return of Pirate football as we know it today

Yea if you remember it went through some bad down times from 1988-1992 before it returned again in 1993-1999. 2003 produced a good team, but then 2007-2012 was an awfully good run as well.

Let me ask you a question. I was at Freds today in Jasper and this man in there told me this Ross man was going to live in Jasper. What is this Ross man thinking? I garuntee you these Marion people will be snooping around his house trying to find out his secrets. Grider needs to make him live in South Pittsburg. You think im joking but im not.

That game still haunts me. Maybe if I could have done a little more, we would have scored more than 12 points that day. Sisco was great, but that Kenny Flagg was something else. Lake County was probably the better team in 85, but it didn't get any easier for me in 86. In 1986 we got a dose of Orlando "Papa" Wade. Buford Gladney had a good team that year, but everyone in the state knows we were robbed in 86.

Edited by piratetom

That post game speech in the locker room iis one i will never forget! I remember most of it still today!

Edited by piratetom

With this new coach and all the experience he has returning Vic has really set him up for success. The biggest plus I believe is the return of most of the offensive and defensive line. I heard we have a quarterback coming from another school to give the Fitchgerald boy a challenge. Anyone know anything

With this new coach and all the experience he has returning Vic has really set him up for success. The biggest plus I believe is the return of most of the offensive and defensive line. I heard we have a quarterback coming from another school to give the Fitchgerald boy a challenge. Anyone know anything

I believe the new coach will be a good one, but I still think they have one of the best staffs in the state. Between Grider, Stone, Hale and the Tidmoar guy that is four quality coaches. What do you think Legit?

Welcome back TT. Out of the hole finally! toot toot

Man The Law dogs only let me see light when they choose. Glad to see someone finally opened the door (after knocking for months) and threw me some table scraps! TT will never be back until the muzzle is taken off. Freedom of speech isn't highly looked upon by them Lawdogs but gotta play nice during recess or TT don't get to play at all