South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

According to the T$$AA By-Laws a head football coach does not have to be a licensed educator if he meets the following criteria,

A classified employee or non-faculty coach may serve as a head coach in football, basketball, baseball, girls'

softball, and track if that person has five or more years of experience as a coach at a TSSAA or TMSAA

member school and has completed the ASEP Coaches Education Course in a TSSAA-approved course and

completed the TSSAA Online Coaches Training Session.

Troll, your a smart man it would have took the SP people a year to find that....well now they have something to think about ..

Troll, your a smart man it would have took the SP people a year to find that....well now they have something to think about ..

Old Pirate says...recon SP fellers knows when a feller has trouble deciding if he shacks or reaches for tissue! OP ain't joking neither......Figure u to be a feller that jest might git confused....LOPAO.......

Let me ask you a question. Has Grider interviewed anyone yet for this job? He better not drag this mess out. Our boys needs to no who their coach is and that coach needs to be over their training our boys. Grider needs to call that Rankin man and see if he wants to come coach our boys. Grider better not hire that Davis man from Polk co. He will not even shave his mustache for my Murphy Fair book. This Davis man has never won a durn championship. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Has Grider interviewed anyone yet for this job? He better not drag this mess out. Our boys needs to no who their coach is and that coach needs to be over their training our boys. Grider needs to call that Rankin man and see if he wants to come coach our boys. Grider better not hire that Davis man from Polk co. He will not even shave his mustache for my Murphy Fair book. This Davis man has never won a durn championship. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, I heard they were going to let the fans call in the plays from the stands next year. :P