South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

What does that mean? I'm pretty sure 99.9% of schools now require a teaching credential.

According to the T$$AA By-Laws a head football coach does not have to be a licensed educator if he meets the following criteria,

A classified employee or non-faculty coach may serve as a head coach in football, basketball, baseball, girls'

softball, and track if that person has five or more years of experience as a coach at a TSSAA or TMSAA

member school and has completed the ASEP Coaches Education Course in a TSSAA-approved course and

completed the TSSAA Online Coaches Training Session.

Why is Grider wanting to look outside the program.

Heath Grider, Stone and Wilson seem to me like they'd all be viable choices.

Unless something has changed big time coach Heath does not want to be head coach. He has other goals which I understand completely. I like Stone's aggressiveness if given the chance.

Edited by powerp

Need to listen to old LANCER...I told you two years ago that this was Grider's last year.....I told you why......I could tell you who the next coach is going to be too.....But not at this time........

ACTUALLY........you said in the "grider to soddy" thread before this was anounced....you stated that there was no way grider would resign....now stop lying