South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Glenn, I'm shocked that the boys from Boyd stole your RB from Jasper. That's bad, bad.

Hi it's Glenn again. Your question your trying to ask me! My running back!! That pretty fast running back Boyd stole from the Warriors was not my running back. I don't guess I care nothing about any purple. Those Warriors ain't even pretty fast and haven't been for a long time. I would rather work over and fix injured tires rather than watch the Warriors play anyday. Maybe one day they will get faster then they will be more good to watch play. Until then I will just watch my pirates play. Now they are fast!

From Glenn

Hey guys, Glenn here again. I don't have a question today but I do have a answer. That year Boyd beat The Pirates was 2003. The running back for the Pirates was a freshman and his number was 47. He was really fast! The Pirates also had a really fast QB number 15. He was not very fast those games though. I believe he was hurt or maybe he ate to much before the game cause he tried to outrun the Bucs team and he wasn't fast enough. Now that freshman the pirates had was fast both games and if we had just gave him the ball everytime we may have won. The Bucs had a running back that was a Sr that was pretty fast to! He was from the Jasper Warriors and they stole him away. He is the last pretty fast running back the Warriors had but didn't really have cause he was stolen from them

From Glenn

That running back was a Jr. in 2003 Glenn.

Hey guys, Glenn here again. I don't have a question today but I do have a answer. That year Boyd beat The Pirates was 2003. The running back for the Pirates was a freshman and his number was 47. He was really fast! The Pirates also had a really fast QB number 15. He was not very fast those games though. I believe he was hurt or maybe he ate to much before the game cause he tried to outrun the Bucs team and he wasn't fast enough. Now that freshman the pirates had was fast both games and if we had just gave him the ball everytime we may have won. The Bucs had a running back that was a Sr that was pretty fast to! He was from the Jasper Warriors and they stole him away. He is the last pretty fast running back the Warriors had but didn't really have cause he was stolen from them

From Glenn

Glenn, Feller yous best be real careful.....Old Pirate means REAL......CAREFUL........them Boyd folkes don't like to talk about stealing that Jasper Youngon. Cause theys either play the Dump card like Jasper did with that illegal spring practice mess or theys play the Dump & Denial card like them SM folkes did a few years back! Recon they jest got lucky......cause they would have been in HEEP of Dung ifin the whole truth.....so help me God ever was admitted. Course figure us fellers knows about "True Confessions" ain't a easy thing to do. Dad burnit, Old Pirate still saying that was OP's double in Nashville at the Daisha-voo too........Z.....zzzzz.......Ole Reaction is still sore at OP. LOPWOAO....

Glenn, Feller yous best be real careful.....Old Pirate means REAL......CAREFUL........them Boyd folkes don't like to talk about stealing that Jasper Youngon. Cause theys either play the Dump card like Jasper did with that illegal spring practice mess or theys play the Dump & Denial card like them SM folkes did a few years back! Recon they jest got lucky......cause they would have been in HEEP of Dung ifin the whole truth.....so help me God ever was admitted. Course figure us fellers knows about "True Confessions" ain't a easy thing to do. Dad burnit, Old Pirate still saying that was OP's double in Nashville at the Daisha-voo too........Z.....zzzzz.......Ole Reaction is still sore at OP. LOPWOAO....

Can't forget Talley. :popcorneater:

Who cares they didn't help either one of us. Anything going on around here. I have one question. What is the max age of a high school athlete in Tennessee

Feller, jest where is you been? 18 years old.......been that way for 1/2 a century. Ifin a Youngon turns 19 before the 1st game he is too old! Old Pirate often wondered.......says a Youngon turns 19 2 days before week 1 and his team didn't have a game week 0? Any fellers knows the exact cutoff? OP was thinking October. Edited by OLD PIRATE