South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Someone asked earlier how summer practice was going. I guess technically we can't call it practice since all they're allowed to do is workout and run sprints, but it's going great. I've been busy painting my mama's house, but my sources tell me the boys are working hard. Coach Moore is getting to know the boys and they're getting to know him. I'll also take this opportunity to squelch a rumor that Richard Hardy boys will be playing football for the Pirates. Not happening.

Where will the Richard Hardy boys be playing? I thought they were going to co-op with SP for football.

What kind of mess is this? If that Childress man finds out about this mess, that Moore man will get put on probation and he has not even coached a game yet. Did that Ross man try to get this mess started before he left? If these boys do not go to Griders school, then they can not play on that Moore mans team. I am going to ask that man at Ronnies red eye about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, Old Pirate went fishing this afternoon with a couple fellers and rumor is yous that feller at that there Bonaroo that was lounging out in some pink sunglasses & a zebra speedo looking like a squirrel had stored a few peacans or acorns for a harsh winter. Pert near made OP lose the dentures, sure glad that bait bucket lid was open. Recon OP ain't never gonna have a heep of liking of peacan pie no more.....LOPAO.....

OP what kind of mess is this? Did that pegleg man or that powerp man tell you this mess? I garuntee you I dont wear a durn speedo. I dont even wear sun glasses most of the time so I can enjoy the scenery of Bonaroo a little better. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

OP what kind of mess is this? Did that pegleg man or that powerp man tell you this mess? I garuntee you I dont wear a durn speedo. I dont even wear sun glasses most of the time so I can enjoy the scenery of Bonaroo a little better. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, OP ain't so sure you'd remember, being all the things that was a going on and all, but hear tell this feller was sitting there in that zebra speedo and wearing what Old Pirate figured was an old pair of them there Jasper feller's "Rose Colored Glasses" & had this here book a showing these folkes, all fellers cept this 1 wannabe skillet slinger. Anyhow, word is theys a listening intently to this feller that even had a few Red Bulls. Now OP don't rightly knows but in most parts ain't nothing goin to hold that many feller's attention that long but a magazine on earholing or a magazine with huge hooters. BTW, one of them fellers talking while OP was fishing drove off with another feller in a black car with black windows and a spot light.....Z.......zzzzzz........ Edited by OLD PIRATE

I heard today that SP vs Sale Creek might be played at Finley Stadium??

Also, 12 years ago a few tried to get it approved for Richard Hardy boys to play football at SP but I believe, not completely sure, but the County shot that down. Again, I'm not sure if it was the County or if it was SP or there were too many conflictions.

I heard today that SP vs Sale Creek might be played at Finley Stadium??

Also, 12 years ago a few tried to get it approved for Richard Hardy boys to play football at SP but I believe, not completely sure, but the County shot that down. Again, I'm not sure if it was the County or if it was SP or there were too many conflictions.

Yep, according to guys on Sport Talk, all Sale Creek home games will be played at Finley this year.