South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Nope their aint nothing from SP I'm jealous of except the Dixie Freeze.. I'm just saying the transfer rules are very specific..

Is yous claiming you Jasper fellers knows the rules so help you TSSAA God Childress? Please, don't attempt to enlighten coach Tim or us fellers about very... specific.... rules! You fellers ain't smart enough to learn others, cause yous ain't learn'd Edited by OLD PIRATE

Yes I agree. Anyone wanna give up a name. I laugh at the fact that every true pirate knows the name but won't give it up on here too soon. That's a sure sign of Pirate faithful.

PM, Old Pirate has been listening to them fellers down under fur over 20 years a feuding, this has been like a slow train to oblivian. Did hear some versital youngons leaving, recon multi-position type players,( end, guard & tackle)...LOPWOAO.......

Nope their aint nothing from SP I'm jealous of except the Dixie Freeze.. I'm just saying the transfer rules are very specific..

Let me ask you a question. Do you no that Childress mans transfer rules? I hope that McCurry man knows them better than he does that Childress mans rules about when you can have spring training. You think im joking but im not.

PM, Old Pirate has been listening to them fellers down under fur over 20 years a feuding, this has been like a slow train to oblivian. Did hear some versital youngons leaving, recon multi-position type players,( end, guard & tackle)...LOPWOAO.......

Old Pirate, I went down to Save a Lot today to refill on some red bulls and fudge rounds and I was talking to this man and he told me that we got a new boy on our team. This Moore man better make sure he is not illegal before he practices with our boys. I garuntee you we dont want to be like that Price man and that McCurry man and get that Childress man to put us on probation. You think im joking but im not.

Old Pirate, I went down to Save a Lot today to refill on some red bulls and fudge rounds and I was talking to this man and he told me that we got a new boy on our team. This Moore man better make sure he is not illegal before he practices with our boys. I garuntee you we dont want to be like that Price man and that McCurry man and get that Childress man to put us on probation. You think im joking but im not.

Roy can you make sure Vic wasnt lazy and didn't fill out this boy's eligibility papers properly. We don't need a misinterpretation of the rules like McCurry at Jasper High and Price at Chattanooga all-stars did.

Maybe he already lived across the blue bridge

And if he does he'd still hafta move.. I think it's an unfortunate situation for NJ and the kids supposedly transferring.. We at Marion have dealt with coaching turmoil until Mac came..SP has had a little dose of it but did the right thing by giving the job to Moore.. Personally I don't care who transfers where. I'm just ready for the season.. Good Luck to all Valley teams come July 8

Edited by 98nationalchmps

And if he does he'd still hafta move.. I think it's an unfortunate situation for NJ and the kids supposedly transferring.. We at Marion have dealt with coaching turmoil until Mac came..SP has had a little dose of it but did the right thing by giving the job to Moore.. Personally I don't care who transfers where. I'm just ready for the season.. Good Luck to all Valley teams come July 8

What makes u so sure he would have to move? Maybe he already lives in South Pittsburg just been going to NJ under certain circumstances . I'm with ya tho, I really could care less, I'm just ready for July 29th