South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Word down here on the Gulf Coast is that there are a lot of schools that need to be current on the transfer rules. Seems them rats from NJ are running everywhere. That ship must be sinkining faster than OP's facial features. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Dad burnit PG, sure hope you didn't copy cat Roy and wear one of then Zebra speedos....LOPWOAO.....

Dad burnit PG, sure hope you didn't copy cat Roy and wear one of then Zebra speedos....LOPWOAO.....

Apparently, Roy has done bought up all the Speedo's on the Gulf Coast. I couldn't find one in any of these here tourist traps. There was a guy that kinda favored ol' Roy walked out on his balcony today and commenced to whooping and hollering and he was wearing one of them speedo's.... or his skillet slinger's bikini bottoms one. Couldn't really tell and didn't want to look that close.

Apparently, Roy has done bought up all the Speedo's on the Gulf Coast. I couldn't find one in any of these here tourist traps. There was a guy that kinda favored ol' Roy walked out on his balcony today and commenced to whooping and hollering and he was wearing one of them speedo's.... or his skillet slinger's bikini bottoms one. Couldn't really tell and didn't want to look that close.

I highly doubt Roy has time right now soaking up the Gulf Coast sun..I figure he is quite busy with his buddy Murphy Fair getting the magazine to print..it should be out in a couple weeks.

That might have been TheLivingLegend out on the balcony whooping and hollering once he got a glimpse of you in your purple clad speedo..yall be safe and keep it real... :lol:

My picture I have is from Bonaroo a few years ago. I usually camp out one night and take my tent and read my old Murphy Fair book and show my friends I have from Vermont my Murphy Fair book. Pegleg, let me ask you a question. I saw a plane flying pretty low over Bonaroo on Sunday afternoon when I was waiting to see that Tom Petty man. Was that you and powerp spying on me? What kind of mess is that?

Roy, that was PowerP 's idea he paid for the gas so he could get a blackmail picture to use if you ever took his computer from him. PowerP has been talking to that Moore man a whole lot. He is telling him how many teams he will Mercy Rule this year. Hope that Moore man don't listen to him.

The pirates have had many quality QBs through the year. This is a trick question Old Pirate. Do BB's still count?

What in tarnation is this mess about.......? You might think that is a trick question too......But.....it ain't neither. Old Pirate says Barney has been meddling with these topic threads. You fellers is over stepping yous boundaries, the hiring of Coach ain't got a nary thing to do with former SP QBs!