South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Let me ask you a question. Did that Moore mans field get damaged from that durn flood? Grider should have built that durn wall all the way around instead of just on the sides to keep water off the field. I garuntee you if our boys field is messed up, we will not be able to run as fast this year. That Moore man better make Grider give him some money to get us some new sod if it damaged that Moore mans field. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, one of the boys told me that this Grider boy can throw the football almost 75 yards in the air. He will be a good addition to the team. I hope the coaches are smart enough to utilize this boy's arm and let Fitzgerald be one of our running backs. It stormed today so they got rained out. I'm still waiting to see them practice.

Are you joking me? This Grider boy can throw it 75 yards? I garuntee you if that Moore man is letting that Stone man call our plays, he better run a hail merry the first play against those Kentucky boys so it will open our runners up to get more yards running. That Grider boy might could play in the SEC if he can throw a ball 75 yards. You think im joking but im not.

My mom's house on Third Street got slammed with mud. Not in the main house, but in the basement, garage, shop, carport. And the yard is full of silt, rocks, and enough wood for a bonfire. Like everyone else in the area I've been working all day yesterday and today on it. That announcer man Bob Sherrill's house got flooded and both his cars had to be towed.

My mom's house on Third Street got slammed with mud. Not in the main house, but in the basement, garage, shop, carport. And the yard is full of silt, rocks, and enough wood for a bonfire. Like everyone else in the area I've been working all day yesterday and today on it. That announcer man Bob Sherrill's house got flooded and both his cars had to be towed.

Sad day for many.

Roy, Old Pirate ain't so sure but looks as if them Jasper fellers is got the jump on us Pirate folkes, cause it sounds as if them fellers done and started some sort of feuding with several others according to the yapping on the Jasper thread. Jest what in tarnation is coach Tim allowing them to have a head start?

Edited by OLD PIRATE