South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Let me ask you a question. I drove by that practice field yesterday on my way home from Save A lot and that Moore man had those boys practicing helmet and shoulder pads, but he did not have them wearing any knee pads or elbow pads. Our blockers could mess up there knee caps if they dont wear knee pads. What kind of mess is this? Since Grider is the durn athletic director, he better get our boys some knee pads. You think im joking but im not.

from examiner

6-A

1. Marion County

2. South Pittsburg

3. Lookout Valley

4. Whitwell

*Sale Creek

*- Sale Creek will join district 6-A in 2014 after playing a junior varsity schedule in 2013

District Player of the Year- Blake Zeman, (Marion County, RB, Jr.)

District Coach of the Year- Tim Moore, South Pittsburg

District Players to Watch-Hamilton Shoemaker, (Marion County, RB, Sr.), JaJuan Lankford, (South Pittsburg, RB, Sr.), Kahlil Mitchell, (South Pittsburg, FB/LB, Sr.), Kendall Parham, (Lookout Valley, OL/DL, Sr.), Dusty McHone, (Whitwell, RB, Sr.)

District Defending Champion- South Pittsburg

District Winning Streak- South Pittsburg- 8

District Losing Streak- Whitwell- 22

District Game of the Year- South Pittsburg at Marion County

looks like a lot of people are picking jasper to dominate this year they wont have a tough game til they play sp

from examiner

6-A

1. Marion County

2. South Pittsburg

3. Lookout Valley

4. Whitwell

*Sale Creek

*- Sale Creek will join district 6-A in 2014 after playing a junior varsity schedule in 2013

District Player of the Year- Blake Zeman, (Marion County, RB, Jr.)

District Coach of the Year- Tim Moore, South Pittsburg

District Players to Watch-Hamilton Shoemaker, (Marion County, RB, Sr.), JaJuan Lankford, (South Pittsburg, RB, Sr.), Kahlil Mitchell, (South Pittsburg, FB/LB, Sr.), Kendall Parham, (Lookout Valley, OL/DL, Sr.), Dusty McHone, (Whitwell, RB, Sr.)

District Defending Champion- South Pittsburg

District Winning Streak- South Pittsburg- 8

District Losing Streak- Whitwell- 22

District Game of the Year- South Pittsburg at Marion County

looks like a lot of people are picking jasper to dominate this year they wont have a tough game til they play sp

I agree. SP is the only team that has a chance of keeping it close with Marion County this year or next year.

I heard 6:00 local time and that the teams were South Pitt, Bradley, Alcoa, Knox Webb, Baylor & Knox Fulton.

Are you joking me? What is that Moore man thinking? I drove by that practice field this evening on my way to and from Save a lot and those boys were not practicing. We have this practice game Saturday against that Rankin man and this was the first day that Childress man would let them hit and that Moore man gave them the day off. What kind of mess is this? I am going to call Grider about this mess. You think im joking but im not.