South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

I was talking to my buddy Murphy and he told me that Bowers man and that Quarles man were going to have a practice game at Tennessee Tech next month. I garuntee you this Moore man needs to go watch this game and take some notes. This Bowers man and this Quarles man along with that Rankin man are the best coaches in the state. If this Moore man will do what this Bowers man and this Quarles man do our boys could win another championship. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Is that Moore man going to get a greyhound bus to go watch our boys play that Kentucky team and how much will it cost? I hope this Moore man will not charge as much as Grider use to. Pegleg, are you and powerp flying that plane up to Kentucky? Pegleg needs to invest in one of those durn autopilots so he has no control over that durn plane. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Is that Moore man going to get a greyhound bus to go watch our boys play that Kentucky team and how much will it cost? I hope this Moore man will not charge as much as Grider use to. Pegleg, are you and powerp flying that plane up to Kentucky? Pegleg needs to invest in one of those durn autopilots so he has no control over that durn plane. You think im joking but im not.

I bet peg leg will just charge you his admission into the game to ride in the plane with him.

I bet peg leg will just charge you his admission into the game to ride in the plane with him.

Piratemike are you joking? Do you think im stupid? I garuntee you I will not get in a plane with pegleg when I no his pilot record. That would be like getting in a car with someone that has had a bunch of car wrecks. If you fly up there with pegleg, you better go see that Allstate man and take out a good life insurance policy before getting in peglegs plane. You think im joking but im not.

Roy what is it with rumors of NJ players may play at S Pitt ..i hope your around to make sure that Grider and Moore dont make mistakes like that Price man did at SM .. regardless with all the S Pitt studding down according to OP yall dont really need em do you?? ....BTW i saw on weather channel the damages due to flooding last weekend..i like you think Grider outta put that concrete wall all around the field..

Roy what is it with rumors of NJ players may play at S Pitt ..i hope your around to make sure that Grider and Moore dont make mistakes like that Price man did at SM .. regardless with all the S Pitt studding down according to OP yall dont really need em do you?? ....BTW i saw on weather channel the damages due to flooding last weekend..i like you think Grider outta put that concrete wall all around the field..

They aren't rumors anymore. For the first time in a long time they do have two transfers and they are from North Jackson. Come to think of it, North Jackson is usually the one taking players from all over the area. This is a little out of the norm. Oh well, sign em up.

I am on cloud nine today. I went and picked up my Murphy Fair book in Nashville on Monday where Murphy gets his books printed. I was the first person that Murphy handed them out to. He said he was heading to give the rest of them out. I read in my book all Monday night and all day yesterday. I was making some synopsis on a few teams. Let me ask you a question. I know this Moore man has not been a head coach in a few years. Why did Grider not tell him to put that Grider boy and that other boy that came from Stevenson in the Murphy Fair book? Those boys dont have a book like that in Alabama and I garuntee you they wanted their name put in this book. Can someone give me their full name, weight and height so I can write it in my book? This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

I am on cloud nine today. I went and picked up my Murphy Fair book in Nashville on Monday where Murphy gets his books printed. I was the first person that Murphy handed them out to. He said he was heading to give the rest of them out. I read in my book all Monday night and all day yesterday. I was making some synopsis on a few teams. Let me ask you a question. I know this Moore man has not been a head coach in a few years. Why did Grider not tell him to put that Grider boy and that other boy that came from Stevenson in the Murphy Fair book? Those boys dont have a book like that in Alabama and I garuntee you they wanted their name put in this book. Can someone give me their full name, weight and height so I can write it in my book? This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

:roflol:

Roy, are your pages stuck together yet? I figured you had that book marked up with fudge rounds by now. Since you're so special and get your book early tell us what it says about Grider's team.

Edited by TheAmbassador

Roy, are your pages stuck together yet? I figured you had that book marked up with fudge rounds by now. Since you're so special and get your book early tell us what it says about Grider's team.

This is not Griders team, it is that Moore mans team now. My book says this Moore man played in the SEC and Grider was just a manager. Murphy has our boys tied with that McCurry mans team. That Lankford boy is on Murphys preseason all state team. This Lankford boy is 5'10 180lbs He was a finalist for that Mr. football when he was a sophomore but not last year. This means he slacked off last year. What kind of mess is this? This Lankford boy better be lifting weights and training on his 50 yard dashes so he can be real strong and fast when the season starts. Let me ask you a question. Who is this Tylor Smith boy? Is he one of those new boys? He is 6'5 210 lbs. That is a big ole boy. That Moore man needs to put him at tight end and let him run a down the field and throw him the ball. He will be taller than those pass defenders. I was looking at our coaches and that body guard of Griders is still coaching. That Moore man is big to and he does not need a body guard like Grider did. You think im joking but im not.

This is not Griders team, it is that Moore mans team now. My book says this Moore man played in the SEC and Grider was just a manager. Murphy has our boys tied with that McCurry mans team. That Lankford boy is on Murphys preseason all state team. This Lankford boy is 5'10 180lbs He was a finalist for that Mr. football when he was a sophomore but not last year. This means he slacked off last year. What kind of mess is this? This Lankford boy better be lifting weights and training on his 50 yard dashes so he can be real strong and fast when the season starts. Let me ask you a question. Who is this Tylor Smith boy? Is he one of those new boys? He is 6'5 210 lbs. That is a big ole boy. That Moore man needs to put him at tight end and let him run a down the field and throw him the ball. He will be taller than those pass defenders. I was looking at our coaches and that body guard of Griders is still coaching. That Moore man is big to and he does not need a body guard like Grider did. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, this Smith kid is tall but I do not think he is SEC material. LMBO.