South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

It would still be fun to watch defenses that have never seen it pee their pants and heads explode when the qb spun around side saddle.

Edit: Of course the O-line won't be able to stand around like last year.

With football teams sharing game film it wouldn't be a game day surprise to anyone. Stopping it would be another story.

I think we have linemen better suited for a speed game not the pound it out single wing style. But the Mitchell kid and the Fare kid have come a long way.

We've had our feel of the single wing haven't we big guy? LMBO

I have confidence in Moore and Stone running the defense and offense. I believe they represent SP and as former players will do as much as they can to try and lead these kids back to the big game. What do you think Big Dog?

Edited by TheAmbassador

We've had our feel of the single wing haven't we big guy? LMBO

I have confidence in Moore and Stone running the defense and offense. I believe they represent SP and as former players will do as much as they can to try and lead these kids back to the big game. What do you think Big Dog?

I think that Coach Moore will bring an all new attitude for the defense and for the linemen in general. Now if they want to sneak a single wing or wildcat play from time to time I'm all for it.

I think that Coach Moore will bring an all new attitude for the defense and for the linemen in general. Now if they want to sneak a single wing or wildcat play from time to time I'm all for it.

We all have to get behind this group of kids and coaches by doing our part and cheering for the team. The defense will be improved this season for sure. They were young last season and had a ton of injuries. The offense could take a little time, but should be decent.

Moore will put in place the O he knows best...S Pitt will be just fine

.BTW doesnt Roy come around anymore..what kinda mess is that

I garuntee you I have been just waiting to get my book. Murphy usually gets me a copy a few days in advance. I get real excited this time of year waiting on my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not.

Hope the Grider kid from NJ does well for the pirates....

I was at Foodland yesterday and this man in there told me we had this new passer that was a Grider boy. Let me ask you a question. Is this Grider boy related to Grider? Grider better make sure this boy is passed by the TSAA and that Childress man. That Moore man will be real mad if Grider does not do this. You think im joking but im not.

I was at Foodland yesterday and this man in there told me we had this new passer that was a Grider boy. Let me ask you a question. Is this Grider boy related to Grider? Grider better make sure this boy is passed by the TSAA and that Childress man. That Moore man will be real mad if Grider does not do this. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, one of the boys told me that this Grider boy can throw the football almost 75 yards in the air. He will be a good addition to the team. I hope the coaches are smart enough to utilize this boy's arm and let Fitzgerald be one of our running backs. It stormed today so they got rained out. I'm still waiting to see them practice.

Edited by TheAmbassador

Roy, one of the boys told me that this Grider boy can throw the football almost 75 yards in the air. He will be a good addition to the team. I hope the coaches are smart enough to utilize this boy's arm and let Fitzgerald be one of our running backs. It stormed today so they got rained out. I'm still waiting to see them practice.

All That Matters Is The Color Of The Jersey A Catchin That Missle...