South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Roy can you make sure Vic wasnt lazy and didn't fill out this boy's eligibility papers properly. We don't need a misinterpretation of the rules like McCurry at Jasper High and Price at Chattanooga all-stars did.

Are you joking me? This Moore man is letting Grider get this boy eligible. I garuntee you Grider better not be lazy and not fill out the papers. You think im joking but im not.

What makes u so sure he would have to move? Maybe he already lives in South Pittsburg just been going to NJ under certain circumstances . I'm with ya tho, I really could care less, I'm just ready for July 29th

Old Pirate is sure them fellers down under had them youngons legit Ala addresses and if they now have a Tn address theys legal

We at Marion have dealt with coaching turmoil until Mac came..

Did you really post that sober..........? Feller you fellers were in turmoil before you had your 1st fued, fact is Mac is the 1st to land you Jasper fellers in the slammer & that Childress could confirm! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate is sure them fellers down under had them youngons legit Ala addresses and if they now have a Tn address theys legal

OP..... looks like the SP stud farm is way down ...Yall have to bring them in . I have said for a couple of years that the stud pond was drying up....