South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

i have a reason for wanting to hear from old Roy.

PegLeg what do you want from me? Let me ask you a question. Have you been flying your plane with powerP lately? I was talking to this man at Fred's and he said that Grider might be going to help this Moore man. If Grider tries to come out and take back over then I garuntee you that Moore man wont coach our boys. He will be like that Ross man and quit on our boys. You better be helping that Moore man find our boys some more coaches. That Starky man went to Jasper with that McCurry man and he is going to tell him all of our secrets.

PegLeg what do you want from me? Let me ask you a question. Have you been flying your plane with powerP lately? I was talking to this man at Fred's and he said that Grider might be going to help this Moore man. If Grider tries to come out and take back over then I garuntee you that Moore man wont coach our boys. He will be like that Ross man and quit on our boys. You better be helping that Moore man find our boys some more coaches. That Starky man went to Jasper with that McCurry man and he is going to tell him all of our secrets.

You Need To Put A Limit On How Many Years It Takes An Athelete To Graduate...Ya Hosers!...It's Not An 8 Year High School..

Roy, I been worried about all the stress you been under over our boys lifting and not wearing ankle weights. I just wanted to make sure you were still with us, and not hooked to some machine. Stay out of Ronnie's Redeye.

Roy, I been worried about all the stress you been under over our boys lifting and not wearing ankle weights. I just wanted to make sure you were still with us, and not hooked to some machine. Stay out of Ronnie's Redeye.

Pegleg, I have not been at Ronnies red eye this weekend. I went to that durn Bonnaroo and listened to that Mcartney man sing on Friday night. Then I went back on Sunday night and listened to that Tom Petty man. I took my Murphy Fair book with me and showed some of the people at Bonnaroo my book and they gave me some strange looks. I am going to Ronnies red eye again this weekend. I hope our boys are lifting weights real hard and Grider is leaving that Moore man alone and let him coach. That man at Freds last week told me that mess but I hope it is not true. You think im joking but im not.

It sounds like Roy is a hippy if he is spending his time at Bonaroo. Roy, are you one of those grungy fellers that live in a tent all weekend over there and never take a bath?

My picture I have is from Bonaroo a few years ago. I usually camp out one night and take my tent and read my old Murphy Fair book and show my friends I have from Vermont my Murphy Fair book. Pegleg, let me ask you a question. I saw a plane flying pretty low over Bonaroo on Sunday afternoon when I was waiting to see that Tom Petty man. Was that you and powerp spying on me? What kind of mess is that?

My picture I have is from Bonaroo a few years ago. I usually camp out one night and take my tent and read my old Murphy Fair book and show my friends I have from Vermont my Murphy Fair book. Pegleg, let me ask you a question. I saw a plane flying pretty low over Bonaroo on Sunday afternoon when I was waiting to see that Tom Petty man. Was that you and powerp spying on me? What kind of mess is that?

Roy, Old Pirate went fishing this afternoon with a couple fellers and rumor is yous that feller at that there Bonaroo that was lounging out in some pink sunglasses & a zebra speedo looking like a squirrel had stored a few peacans or acorns for a harsh winter. Pert near made OP lose the dentures, sure glad that bait bucket lid was open. Recon OP ain't never gonna have a heep of liking of peacan pie no more.....LOPAO..... Edited by OLD PIRATE

It sounds like Roy is a hippy if he is spending his time at Bonaroo. Roy, are you one of those grungy fellers that live in a tent all weekend over there and never take a bath?

Why should he start worrying about a bath just because he is at Bonaroo? :roflol: