South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Glad football season is almost here! I found this picture of these Bell County Boys. It is last year but they look like they got some big guys. Looking forward to seeing what our guys can do this year!423973_453982641313729_108215208_n.jpg

Powerp, what kind of mess is this? These Bell County boys have 11 coaches. Why will Grider not let that Moore man have 11 coaches to coach our boys? If we had 11 coaches and their are 11 players on the field you could have 1 coach coaching each position. Grider will only let that Moore man have four coaches and a body guard. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

We gonna have a whole lot of Jrs and Sophmores playing this year, luckily they have plenty of experience.still its gonna be tough to get through the alphabet soup this year. I'm hoping our players over achieve this year, win some games we not expected to(Gallatin,GP,), win some games to avenge some losses(Gville,Marion,uFCa), and win some new opponents respect(Loretto,Dekalb Sycamore).

btw...its purple and gold you dork.

Dork. LMBO. Yeah I meant purple and gold.

Powerp, what kind of mess is this? These Bell County boys have 11 coaches. Why will Grider not let that Moore man have 11 coaches to coach our boys? If we had 11 coaches and their are 11 players on the field you could have 1 coach coaching each position. Grider will only let that Moore man have four coaches and a body guard. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, what are you griping at now?

Roy Dillard'

Roy this looks like a private school team with all those coaches...Grider did the best he could hiring an ex private school coach for the Pirates to butt heads with these boys..I guarantee you yall better be disciplined cuz these boys will be..

Roy Dillard'

Roy this looks like a private school team with all those coaches...Grider did the best he could hiring an ex private school coach for the Pirates to butt heads with these boys..I guarantee you yall better be disciplined cuz these boys will be..

This is a bunch of mess. I counted those coaches for those Bell County boys and they have 11 coaches. That is a coach for each position on the field. Grider had 6 or 7 coaches. He is only letting that Moore man have 5 coaches and one of those is just Griders body guard. What kind of mess is this? You think im joking but im not.

This is a bunch of mess. I counted those coaches for those Bell County boys and they have 11 coaches. That is a coach for each position on the field. Grider had 6 or 7 coaches. He is only letting that Moore man have 5 coaches and one of those is just Griders body guard. What kind of mess is this? You think im joking but im not.

Dad burnit Roy, Old Pirate don't rightly know why coach Vic didn't make that body guard feller go with him to the softball field? Figure you jest might have a clue with all your contacts with fellers at at Foodland,Save-A-Lot and Ronnie's Red Eye....If you can't adequately inform us of this here mystery then yous might need to enhance yous circle of trust..Figure coach Vic could use him with all them folkes toting bats! Yous think OP is joking.......Old Pirate ain't joking neither......LOPAO Edited by OLD PIRATE

We get a lot of news from bell co here in my neck of the woods, my county borders bell. They return starting QB who was a fresh last year. Lost most of their lineman and will be very young upfront. They are saying this will be down year for them? They lost the last 2 years to eventual 3a state champions in close games. They typically have about 45 players grades 9-12. Strong kids, not much speed. Just below average fast. Haha

We get a lot of news from bell co here in my neck of the woods, my county borders bell. They return starting QB who was a fresh last year. Lost most of their lineman and will be very young upfront. They are saying this will be down year for them? They lost the last 2 years to eventual 3a state champions in close games. They typically have about 45 players grades 9-12. Strong kids, not much speed. Just below average fast. Haha

Spread the word up there to Bell Co. that they Pirates are a historically a typical slow team that don't throw much and struggles to score.