South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

ambassador is right roy boys been practicing hard early in the mornings...seen them one time...them linemen were getting the heck worked out of them and that new qb had a quicker draw on his passes than deputy fife

I've yet to make it to a practice. My old butt won't get out of bed early enough. I will see the pirates soon. What day did you get to see them?

I've yet to make it to a practice. My old butt won't get out of bed early enough. I will see the pirates soon. What day did you get to see them?

I'd advise the grinder man to stay out of the Moore mans business. If he wanted to coach Football he'd still be the coach. Is everybody ready for the scrimmage coming up.

I'd advise the grinder man to stay out of the Moore mans business. If he wanted to coach Football he'd still be the coach. Is everybody ready for the scrimmage coming up.

Mr.legit,let me ask you a question. Do you no which one of those Mitchell twins can lift the most weight? One of them is a runner and the other twin is a blocker. I was wanting to write it in my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not,

Are you heading up to the scrimmage Legit? According to the reports on here, the boys will have their hands full with teams like Red Bank, Bradley and (Gulp) Baylor.

http://www.timesfree...-a/?sportspreps Good little write up...

I wrote this Grider boy and this Crouch boys names and height and weight in my Murphy Fair book because that durn Moore man did not put there names on there when he filled out his survey. That Crouch boy is a senior and he will never get his name in Murphys book now. That Hargis man had to tell about these boys in his paper. He said that Crouch boy had 50 tackles last year and that Grider boy was a real good passer. Let me ask you a question. How is this Moore man going to have two passers on the field at the same time? That Moore man needs to tell that Stone man to run a hook and ladder with that Grider boy and that Fitzgerald boy since they are both passers. You think im joking but im not.

I wrote this Grider boy and this Crouch boys names and height and weight in my Murphy Fair book because that durn Moore man did not put there names on there when he filled out his survey. That Crouch boy is a senior and he will never get his name in Murphys book now. That Hargis man had to tell about these boys in his paper. He said that Crouch boy had 50 tackles last year and that Grider boy was a real good passer. Let me ask you a question. How is this Moore man going to have two passers on the field at the same time? That Moore man needs to tell that Stone man to run a hook and ladder with that Grider boy and that Fitzgerald boy since they are both passers. You think im joking but im not.

Now Roy, just calm down and take a deep breath. Everything will be alright.

Roy believe it or not, there are 11 players from the same team on the field at the same time. Surely that Moore man can find 2 spots for them out of 11. He went to that smart school in the SEC

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

Mr.legit,let me ask you a question. Do you no which one of those Mitchell twins can lift the most weight? One of them is a runner and the other twin is a blocker. I was wanting to write it in my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not,

actually they're not twins. They have the same dad but not the same mom. Kalil the linebacker and runner has the more want to and is probably going to sign before the season starts. He is a hard worker. His brother is going to surprise a bunch of people this year along with the other tackle the Pirates have.

Are you heading up to the scrimmage Legit? According to the reports on here, the boys will have their hands full with teams like Red Bank, Bradley and (Gulp) Baylor.

no I have to work but it looks like a great opportunity to show people that we are still the bullies on the block. Don't be surprised if we make a good showing especially on defense where we were weak last year. I also heard this lineman from NJ is very strong but we don't know if he can play yet. I guess we will find out.