South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Calm down Roy. The boys practiced at 6:00 am this morning. Saturday sounds like a challenge to say the least.

6 am? Are you joking me? These boys cant practice then. They need to be resting then. They can not eat there breakfast if they are practicing that early. I am going to call Grider about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

You are wrong ambambassador. I was reading my newspaper this morning and that Hargis man did not get to stop at that Moore mans field because he did not practice our boys. Grider atleast practiced on the first day when that Hargis man visited all the teams in this area. Not practicing on the first day is almost as bad as not filling out Murphys survey. Im going to call Grider about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

The article says they just reload. It looks like the pirates will have their hands full. Just when I think the schedule might have gotten easier I realize it didn't. Replacing Grace Christian with a team like Bell County is a pretty even trade off. It also appears that Hixson will be solid. SP will have two rough ones before they get a breather week 2.