South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

At least they don't pass a Welcome to Tennessee sign on their way to school every morning. 1664851ww3qkpifke.gif

Troll what kind of mess is this? Unless peg leg is flying those boys to school, I garuntee you they pass a Georgia sign. I was talking to a man at Foodland and he told me that boy that Childress man said was illegal came from Georgia. What kind of mess is that? You think im joking but im not.

Piratemike, our boys only scored 5 times that I counted, not 7. Im glad that Moore man didnt run the score up like Grider used to. Let me ask you a question. Why did that Moore man and that Stone man not let hat Grider boy throw the ball anymore. He threw one 70 yard hail marry touchdown. He had a 100% completion and they only let him throw it one time. Let me ask you another question. Did Grider not make that Frame boy practice kicking and keep his leg real strong before that Moore man came? I was talking to a man at Foodland and he said that Frame boy had not kept his kicking leg strong and could not kick it through the goal and thats why that Moore man went for two. You think im joking but Im not.

Roy, I think you should call all of them and ask. Call Coach Grider, Coach Moore and Coach Stone. Ask all of them what in the world is going on. If someone has a 100% completion rate then they should throw it every time.

Piratemike, our boys only scored 5 times that I counted, not 7. Im glad that Moore man didnt run the score up like Grider used to. Let me ask you a question. Why did that Moore man and that Stone man not let hat Grider boy throw the ball anymore. He threw one 70 yard hail marry touchdown. He had a 100% completion and they only let him throw it one time. Let me ask you another question. Did Grider not make that Frame boy practice kicking and keep his leg real strong before that Moore man came? I was talking to a man at Foodland and he said that Frame boy had not kept his kicking leg strong and could not kick it through the goal and thats why that Moore man went for two. You think im joking but Im not.

Roy you must have dropped a fudge round, bent over to pick it up, and missed those two really fast freshman score TDs. What kind of mess is that?