South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Don't know if it happened but was talking to the Mitchell boys dad and he said the scrimmage was going to be pretty vanilla because this film was going to Bell County. Doesn't sound like it with that score. This is one of the more solid lines we've had as long as we stay healthy the sky's the limit. Don't be surprised.

Don't know if it happened but was talking to the Mitchell boys dad and he said the scrimmage was going to be pretty vanilla because this film was going to Bell County. Doesn't sound like it with that score. This is one of the more solid lines we've had as long as we stay healthy the sky's the limit. Don't be surprised.

They didn't look to flashy to me. They just lined up and pretty much pounded Bledsoe off tackle.

Been a while since I heard the Pirates lined up and pounded the ball off tackle for that much success. Puts a smile on my face.

Ask around. I didn't see them throw much or even run wide very often. It reminded me of the old school days. I will say the Grider kid threw one awesome fly pattern for a TD pass early in the scrimmage. I think Moore and Stone are doing a good job with the defense and offense for SP. I liked what I saw. Edited by TheAmbassador

Since no one else is saying. SP 49ish - Bledsoe 13

Piratemike, our boys only scored 5 times that I counted, not 7. Im glad that Moore man didnt run the score up like Grider used to. Let me ask you a question. Why did that Moore man and that Stone man not let hat Grider boy throw the ball anymore. He threw one 70 yard hail marry touchdown. He had a 100% completion and they only let him throw it one time. Let me ask you another question. Did Grider not make that Frame boy practice kicking and keep his leg real strong before that Moore man came? I was talking to a man at Foodland and he said that Frame boy had not kept his kicking leg strong and could not kick it through the goal and thats why that Moore man went for two. You think im joking but Im not.