South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

How many miles is it to SP? I figure Bell County is still closer.

I'm close to 250 miles from Dear South Pittsburg, so yes Bell County is closer..I attend all SP's home games and usually 1 away game...I'm attending all SP's home games this year (God willing) and 1 away game...I'm going to the Swamp this year in spite of that reaction man's hurricane machine and I'm treating the game in Jasper as a Home game for SP    :popcorneater:

I'm close to 250 miles from Dear South Pittsburg, so yes Bell County is closer..I attend all SP's home games and usually 1 away game...I'm attending all SP's home games this year (God willing) and 1 away game...I'm going to the Swamp this year in spite of that reaction man's hurricane machine and I'm treating the game in Jasper as a Home game for SP :popcorneater:

Did you play at SP? What year did you graduate?

Troll what kind of mess is this? Unless peg leg is flying those boys to school, I garuntee you they pass a Georgia sign. I was talking to a man at Foodland and he told me that boy that Childress man said was illegal came from Georgia. What kind of mess is that? You think im joking but im not.

Edited by pegleg

Troll what kind of mess is this? Unless peg leg is flying those boys to school, I garuntee you they pass a Georgia sign. I was talking to a man at Foodland and he told me that boy that Childress man said was illegal came from Georgia. What kind of mess is that? You think im joking but im not.

i won't be flying any of his boys but I would sure like to take Troll with me and PowerP on our next trip to Mexico.

Edited by pegleg

I'll bring the penicilin.

What kind of mess is this?  Troll I looked up penicillin in my Websters dictionary and it said it was some kind of antibiotic which is a drug.  Are you on drugs?  If that Childress man finds out you are on drugs, he might ban you from getting in that Price mans stadium to watch those Signal boys play ball.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy, I think you should call all of them and ask. Call Coach Grider, Coach Moore and Coach Stone. Ask all of them what in the world is going on. If someone has a 100% completion rate then they should throw it every time.

Im not joking.  That Grider boy had a 100% completion percentage at that practice game and that Moore man and that Stone man only let him throw it one time.  What kind of mess was that?  He threw a 70 yard hail marry for a touchdown and that was the last time he threw the durn ball.  That Moore man should have told that Stone man to throw it again the next play.  You think im joking but im not. 

Im not joking. That Grider boy had a 100% completion percentage at that practice game and that Moore man and that Stone man only let him throw it one time. What kind of mess was that? He threw a 70 yard hail marry for a touchdown and that was the last time he threw the durn ball. That Moore man should have told that Stone man to throw it again the next play. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, I know you're not joking. I told you to call them. I bet you can call all of them at school and have a conference call with all of them.

What kind of mess is this?  Troll I looked up penicillin in my Websters dictionary and it said it was some kind of antibiotic which is a drug.  Are you on drugs?  If that Childress man finds out you are on drugs, he might ban you from getting in that Price mans stadium to watch those Signal boys play ball.  You think im joking but im not.

If you'd had some of this drug when you wuz younger, you wouldn't have them spirochetes livin' all in yer brain makin' you crazy.

If you'd had some of this drug when you wuz younger, you wouldn't have them spirochetes livin' all in yer brain makin' you crazy.

Troll what kind of mess is this?  I had to look up spirochete in my Websters dictionary and it said it was a bacteria.  I go to my doctor all the time and he has never said I had a bacteria in me.  You think im joking but im not.