South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Troll what kind of mess is this?  I had to look up spirochete in my Websters dictionary and it said it was a bacteria.  I go to my doctor all the time and he has never said I had a bacteria in me.  You think im joking but im not. 

Watch out Roy!! That Troll man is a doctor..he might want some of those spirochetes for his medical research...wants to conclude whether you're joking or not.

2013 is the year of the warrior. Enjoy your season boys until the last game anyway. Fear the wing, fear the madness and Fear The Mac!

Coming from the guy who said " Fear the veer, Fear the Boeck" :roflolk: .....That four year span equaled to a 148-21 advantage for the orange and black...Jasper will have a good team...Only Central and SP will be the ONLY competition on their schedule.

Edited by powerp

Guess I'll put this here.....Looking forward to the season! Not many Friday nights left for these Seniors.

Time to step up and lead this Team! How are you gonna be remembered? Come together as a Team, work hard each week to improve yourselves, Great things are on the Horizon! The journey has begun!

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/aug/16/2013-south-pittsburg-pirates/

GO PIRATES!!!

It wasn't the top atmosphere when the Bucs visited the Speedway last year. I was kind of disappointed in the crowd.  :ph34r:

I agree.  I was very disappointed.  The D was tentative and the O-line stood around and watched. The 95 yard and 83 card TD runs by Johnson kept the Pirates in that game.

We all knew Boyd was going to win that game. I tried to tell you all year long what would happen. One of these days, Reaction will learn to listen to his Ambassador. LMBO

You were right. But when I think best atmosphere, I think  people would show up win or lose. I guess that means there are a bunch of band wagon fans there in South Pitt.  :mrgreen:

You were right. But when I think best atmosphere, I think  people would show up win or lose. I guess that means there are a bunch of band wagon fans there in South Pitt.  :mrgreen:

Maybe so, then again there might a bunch who can't afford to send their kids to a Private School therefore they might not be able to afford admission or the gas to get there B)