Top 23 Games for Week 0: Webb at Maryville

Vols12345678

Sorry about that Jake, I didn't see ya. Thanks for noticing the guns, I shortened my sideburns to show them off.

No problem CReb....I was hoping to get a coke and a slice of pizza out of you, if I remember correctly you still owe me one from a lost bet from last football season.  Your boy looked awful good out there Friday night.  Good luck to you guys against Webb Friday night.

Who's mixing the mid-week kool-aid this week? We may need a stronger than normal batch. :popcorneater:

Well if you are looking to get "Kool-Aid bent and Black Hole bound", I will let you borrow a couple of my Hank, Jr CD's.....might help that stuff go down smoother......or maybe some ole Waylon Jennings.  In a few weeks when you graduate to just rolling the Kool-aid powder and smoking it, I'll let you borrow some Willie Nelson.  

Well if you are looking to get "Kool-Aid bent and Black Hole bound", I will let you borrow a couple of my Hank, Jr CD's.....might help that stuff go down smoother......or maybe some ole Waylon Jennings.  In a few weeks when you graduate to just rolling the Kool-aid powder and smoking it, I'll let you borrow some Willie Nelson.  

Or He graduates to snorting the Kool-Aid powder. :mrgreen:  :roflol:  :roflolk: