Top 23 Games for Week 0: Webb at Maryville

Vols12345678

Game day.....finally.  Ready to amend any other predictions I may have made earlier in the week.  I hear the defense has been tweaked a little by the DC and is ready to go.  I also hear the Offense is hitting on all cylinders.  Maryville takes this one 31 - 14.....in a game much closer than the score, MHS puts 14 points late when Webb is wore down.  

Webb 35

Maryville 28

David vs Goliath

40 players vs 90 players

Maryville players playing one way

Webb players playing both ways

No way on paper someone could look at this game and say Webb is going to win. But Webb plays a different type of football. A lot of people think of Webb as soft, but that is completely wrong. If you are at this game you will see just how hard the Spartans fight. I am not saying Maryville doesn't play hard, but they don't have to overcome what the Webb players do. Webb overcomes all these obstacles and shocks the world.

Webb 35

Maryville 28

David vs Goliath

40 players vs 90 players

Maryville players playing one way

Webb players playing both ways

No way on paper someone could look at this game and say Webb is going to win. But Webb plays a different type of football. A lot of people think of Webb as soft, but that is completely wrong. If you are at this game you will see just how hard the Spartans fight. I am not saying Maryville doesn't play hard, but they don't have to overcome what the Webb players do. Webb overcomes all these obstacles and shocks the world.

What a load of crap , you guys are the ones with several D1 recruits , not Maryville ... That David and Goliath crap is Hilarious . Shock the world ? All we've been hearing for months is how bad Webb was gonna beat us , now today all of a sudden it's a David and Goliath thing ... Lol

What a load of crap , you guys are the ones with several D1 recruits , not Maryville ... That David and Goliath crap is Hilarious . Shock the world ? All we've been hearing for months is how bad Webb was gonna beat us , now today all of a sudden it's a David and Goliath thing ... Lol

Amen Pep!!! Hey vols1-8: "what kinda stuff do the webb players overcome? lack of good coaching, lack of resources,  lack of support, or is it the terrible socioeconomic conditions that they're forced to overcome? Give me a break-just cuz ur supportin them i'm hopin that they get taken to the woodshed at the Skeeter Dome!!!! Red Rebel Fans make some noise for those of us who can't attend!!!

Amen Pep!!! Hey vols1-8: "what kinda stuff do the webb players overcome? lack of good coaching, lack of resources,  lack of support, or is it the terrible socioeconomic conditions that they're forced to overcome? Give me a break-just cuz ur supportin them i'm hopin that they get taken to the woodshed at the Skeeter Dome!!!! Red Rebel Fans make some noise for those of us who can't attend!!!

Our coaching, resources, support, and socioeconomic conditions are just fine. Don't worry about that bud.