Trousdale Co. Cowards

CougarPride3

Trousdale Superintendent Satterfield informed Goodpasture yesterday that they will not be playing them in any sport but football. How cowardly of an act is this? It is not like Goodpasture is a CPA or Ensworth type school. Plus the fact that Trousdale has no issues playing smaller DII schools they think they might be able to hammer. This is a pathetic and weak showing by a community that prides itself on its athletics.

Trousdale Superintendent Satterfield informed Goodpasture yesterday that they will not be playing them in any sport but football. How cowardly of an act is this? It is not like Goodpasture is a CPA or Ensworth type school. Plus the fact that Trousdale has no issues playing smaller DII schools they think they might be able to hammer. This is a pathetic and weak showing by a community that prides itself on its athletics.

And if you beat them in football, they will move up or down in classification to get away from you.

We stand NO chance of beating ya'll in anything but Football, everyone in TN knows this.

If every public school on ya'lls schedule will follow our lead...

maybe T$$AA would get the picture and put ALL of ya'll sweatervesters in the RECRUITING league where ya'll deserve to be.

Congratulations Mr. Satterfield... T$$AA sucx...and Go Jackets!!

We stand NO chance of beating ya'll in anything but Football, everyone in TN knows this.

maybe T$$AA would get the picture and put ALL of ya'll sweatervesters in the RECRUITING league where ya'll deserve to be.

Sweatervesters? So you backwoods, teethless, rednecks are scared to play against a bunch of sweatervesters? Pathetic! Only reason you are playing in football is because the TSSAA will not let you forfeit that game. To much $$$ to lose. Once again, you play the privates you want to, thinking you can win, and then act like cowards when Goodpasture is on the schedule? Makes no sense, we are not a CPA or an Ensworth.

:popcorneater:

Not really, I just thought we were suppose to stereotype after that. I wonder how many people will be upset in Trousdale Co if indeed they do follow through with this and forfeit games? Or is the community as a whole just brainwashed.

I'd say about 5! Some are brainwashed... And most are just booger eatin' morons... Anyways, they are all afraid of Emporer Satterfield. They will do what he tells them, and they will do so cheerfully...or else! :flower: