9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

Can't wait to see how the team looks this year.  I admit I am biased but I think they will be a better team this year and they will be able to handle adversity alot better this year.  In addition to a great group of Seniors this year (leadership on and off the field) the coaching staff is stable and they are all very determined to improve on last year's record. 

Can't wait to see how the team looks this year.  I admit I am biased but I think they will be a better team this year and they will be able to handle adversity alot better this year.  In addition to a great group of Seniors this year (leadership on and off the field) the coaching staff is stable and they are all very determined to improve on last year's record. 

I agree with you Major. It was the perfect storm last year. As you; I drink the koolaid; but I also am open minded. I think this team is very talented and will contend for the 9AAA title. So many things are different from last year's team. Love the work ethic of this team and coaching staff. Team chemistry and leadership are so much better than what we had last year. Nothing against last year's seniors; but we only had 3 that took a leadership role.

I agree with you Major. It was the perfect storm last year. As you; I drink the koolaid; but I also am open minded. I think this team is very talented and will contend for the 9AAA title. So many things are different from last year's team. Love the work ethic of this team and coaching staff. Team chemistry and leadership are so much better than what we had last year. Nothing against last year's seniors; but we only had 3 that took a leadership role.

You really think they can contend for the title? Overall the district will be tougher. Gallatin should be better. Lebanon should be much improved. Hendersonville will be very solid. Station Camp will not be as good as last year but still very good. Beech should be decent as well. Only Portland and Wilson Central are my picks to be average or below. As an outsider, I do not see MJ being a district title contender. I guess I could be wrong.

You really think they can contend for the title? Overall the district will be tougher. Gallatin should be better. Lebanon should be much improved. Hendersonville will be very solid. Station Camp will not be as good as last year but still very good. Beech should be decent as well. Only Portland and Wilson Central are my picks to be average or below. As an outsider, I do not see MJ being a district title contender. I guess I could be wrong.

I honestly do. I agree that the district will be tougher than ever from top to bottom. Each game will be a dog fight. Until last year; this upcoming senior class has never lost more than 2 games in a season. They were undefeated as freshman and two years of JV ( freshman and  sophomore years ). Their 8th grade year they lost to MBA and Brentwood Academy.

Of the 19 seniors; most of them started or played a great deal last year. Have a  very talented junior class; with several that played last year as sophomores. Have very good size and skill in the sophomore class.

Don't look over look the Bears in 20014.

GO BEARS !