9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

Hville workouts have been beyond intense according to Mondo JR. All of the returners on the OL and DL have added 15-20 lbs and the seniors to be are really pushing the younger players and showing them how to work. Don't think anyone will beat Anthony Tate's record of 405 in the bench press but quite a few are in the 300's. Lift a thon on 3-18.

Got a question,

Why does mj never send kids to college?

Does their coaches not recruit?

Ie contrez is working a local Kroger, and 2 players have been kicked off at a local college.

You look at other schools around the district and they send atleast 1 to d1. Just curious

I believe the big TE Khoury from MJ signed with Tusculum. Pretty impressive that MJ goes to the semi's 2 straight years with not a lot of d1's on the roster. You take away Hurd and Malone and it shows 9-AAA for what it is, a team oriented district that has had a lot of success lately in the playoffs (Beech won the state before Hurd, Hville with 2 finals in the last 4 years, MJ 2 straight semi's) There a lot of excellent coaching staffs in the district that get the max out of their talent. Other than Portland who is rebuilding there will be no easy Friday nights next fall. As far as Hville goes we are a work in progress. A lot of potential but a lot of unanswered questions. In the last 3 or 4 years every team in the district has had a down year so anything is possible.

Roger Perry was the most successful coach at Mt Juliet. Hatfield is the all time winningest coach at Hendersonville. Crabtree is the best coach in Beech's history. You just had 2 of the all-time greats at Beech and Station Camp graduate. So no wonder this district is highly competitive. People often ask me why Gallatin is not dominating and I give them the above reasons. Does that mean no one else has a shot at winning? Absolutely not. I think Gallatin is headed in the right direction. Portland will get better with this coach too. Wilson Central is steady and always has a tough defense. Mt Juliet, well I am not sold on the younger Perry yet. Lebanon, you better watch them. They are going to surprise people this year after so many younger players return.

Roger Perry was the most successful coach at Mt Juliet. Hatfield is the all time winningest coach at Hendersonville. Crabtree is the best coach in Beech's history. You just had 2 of the all-time greats at Beech and Station Camp graduate. So no wonder this district is highly competitive. People often ask me why Gallatin is not dominating and I give them the above reasons. Does that mean no one else has a shot at winning? Absolutely not. I think Gallatin is headed in the right direction. Portland will get better with this coach too. Wilson Central is steady and always has a tough defense. Mt Juliet, well I am not sold on the younger Perry yet. Lebanon, you better watch them. They are going to surprise people this year after so many younger players return.

Got a question,

Why does mj never send kids to college?

Does their coaches not recruit?

Ie contrez is working a local Kroger, and 2 players have been kicked off at a local college.

You look at other schools around the district and they send atleast 1 to d1. Just curious

WCP,

Once again you don't know what you are talking about. MJ has had 20 football players sign scholarships within the last 3 years. Josh Belhu is at TN Tech, Hopkins, Carr, Eady, ,Chaplin are at Cumberland, Chowbay had scholarship offers but chose basketball at Belmont, MJ has one playing for TN Martin on scholarship, another one at TN Chatt, Earhart is playing for Army, Gercheck is also at Cumberland. McCathern was in KS this past fall playing at a JUCO and has a couple of D1's interested in him. These are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I have also heard that Powell will be signing with Tusculum.

I do know that there have been several scouts from a number of different schools at MJ already looking at players for the 2015.

WCP,

Once again you don't know what you are talking about. MJ has had 20 football players sign scholarships within the last 3 years. Josh Belhu is at TN Tech, Hopkins, Carr, Eady, ,Chaplin are at Cumberland, Chowbay had scholarship offers but chose basketball at Belmont, MJ has one playing for TN Martin on scholarship, another one at TN Chatt, Earhart is playing for Army, Gercheck is also at Cumberland. McCathern was in KS this past fall playing at a JUCO and has a couple of D1's interested in him. These are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I have also heard that Powell will be signing with Tusculum.

I do know that there have been several scouts from a number of different schools at MJ already looking at players for the 2015.

3 Of the players at Cumberland has been kicked off for failing drug test and not going to class. I just know year in and out for bears seems like they have a good team but yet no one goes d1 or no one pans out. Reed has done a great job. Have watched him play a couple times. But who else?