9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

I'm not uniformed, I just think you kids are funny. You complain about what it does to your precious Gallatin and how it's unfair to "the rest of the county". Well, I don't see the rest of the county complaining. I see Gallatin complaining. Zoning isn't about athletics, don't make it out as such, even if it has an effect.

You can trivialize what has been discussed and manipulate it into Gallatin complaints, but you are not validated in doing so. I can discuss Gallatin and the "rest of the county" regardless of who posts here. Zoning is about community and we agree, it does have an effect.

This seems like a lot of GHS supporters complaining to me. Correction...a few.

Let's all be honest, a lot of the zoning is how it is because people living in the areas in question would rather have their kids at SC schools. Many of those people bought houses in the SC zone (at the time) and are not happy about the thought of being rezoned.

Contrary to what Gallatin supporters want to believe, I truly don't think zoning has anything to do with athletics. Politics, socioeconomics? Perhaps.

Now please continue the complaining. While it holds no water, it's fun to read.

You are completely wrong. Correct in it has nothing to do with athletics but incorrect in your assumption about Station Camp and their superiority. Gallatin offers more higher level classes than anyone in the county. Not too mention you obviously have no clue as to the uproar Cottontown residents had to the Walnut Crest area being zoned for SC.

SCBisondad asked a question about zoning and I gave my thoughts, he agreed. GWAVE1 brought up the fieldhouse and I gave my thoughts on frivolous spending, he agreed. There has been nothing stated to change my stance. errs calls us kids but only directs it towards Gallatin supporters. The only childish statement was errs.

Edited by TheRealTruth

On the athletic side, I would like to praise one of Sumner County's own, Josh Malone for playing in the US Army All-American Bowl yesterday. Although he did not have a reception, he will surely have many at UT. Way to represent Tennessee, 9AAA, Sumner County and Station Camp in a positive manner.

I agree. Nice kid and a good family. Wish him the best.

SCBisondad asked a question about zoning and I gave my thoughts, he agreed. GWAVE1 brought up the fieldhouse and I gave my thoughts on frivolous spending, he agreed. There has been nothing stated to change my stance. errs calls us kids but only directs it towards Gallatin supporters. The only childish statement was errs.

Sometimes I wish I was a kid again, haha!!

You are completely wrong. Correct in it has nothing to do with athletics but incorrect in your assumption about Station Camp and their superiority. Gallatin offers more higher level classes than anyone in the county. Not too mention you obviously have no clue as to the uproar Cottontown residents had to the Walnut Crest area being zoned for SC.

Walnut Crest? Where is that at, I know when we lived in Cottontown, they were, at the time trying to vote in Walnut Grove, that was between Portland/New Deal and White House. While we were living there we were zoned for White House. But I honestly have never heard of Walnut Crest......Oh this has nothing to do with the subject at hand, I just want to know where its at lol .

There are always some folks that live in an area in which they or their kids want to go to a different school whether elementry to high school. I don't see an issue with those who do what they feel is necessary and go where they wish.

Though I did not tie in athletics to zoning in my previous posts, this article from Williamson County does. http://www.brentwoodhomepage.com/wcs-open-zones-open-up-can-of-worms-for-athletics-cms-10418

Walnut Crest? Where is that at, I know when we lived in Cottontown, they were, at the time trying to vote in Walnut Grove, that was between Portland/New Deal and White House. While we were living there we were zoned for White House. But I honestly have never heard of Walnut Crest......Oh this has nothing to do with the subject at hand, I just want to know where its at lol .

I may have the name wrong but it is the subdivision between Long Hollow across from Howard and between Red River Road in Gallatin. The lower income sector of the SC zone.