9-AAA Prediction time

SCBisondad

I just find it humorous, with all the talk of play with who you've got and all. I do t see beech and HHS complaining. Apparently they are affected as much or something...

I glad you have humor and I am content "with who you've got and all". I assume you have not spoke to the folks I do from Hendersonville and Beech areas. Just because they are not on CoachT does not disregard it's relevance.

Zoning is always a complaint. I remember when Beech was first built, the split line for Hendersonville was originally set at Gallatin Rd. then a lot of people in Hville complained about their children being bussed to Beech when they lived 1 or 2 miles from HHS. So money talked and the BOE moved the line to the CSX railroad tracks.

The current zoning lines are crazy, but the not much that Sumner Co. does makes sense most of the time.

Pride can be honor or arrogance. Green Wave Pride teaches respect for your opponent.

Let's respect our opponent and accuse them of cheating, recruiting, etc. I hope y'all aren't teaching that at GHS, it got y'all nowhere!

I can play this game all night!

Edited by Cougar97

Let's respect our opponent and accuse them of cheating, recruiting, etc. I hope y'all aren't teaching that at GHS, it got y'all nowhere!

I can play this game all night!

Well there is actual film and if Becker wasn't threatened and pulled the complaint, the TSSAA would have ruled in favor of Gallatin. But you can say what you want. Very good sources close say it would have been that way.

I can play as well. Why are SC kids who transfer to Gallatin made to sit out a year and Gallatin kids who transfer there are immediately eligible?

What are the feelings about a county athletic director. Dr Phillips was one in Mississippi. Don't think for a second it is not being considered.

Remember the "arrogant" Gallatin posters did not start this. I will also counter with most of the SC bigtime supporters are the same. Then again we only have to look at Chick2hot and his kind posts.

I glad you have humor and I am content "with who you've got and all". I assume you have not spoke to the folks I do from Hendersonville and Beech areas. Just because they are not on CoachT does not disregard it's relevance.

I guess you heard that Beech was accusing Hendersonville folks of stealing the State championship trophies before they were found at Beech. Lots of bad blood and several incidents during the week of their football game. Luckily it hasn't gotten that bad with SC yet.