A-AA State Predictions?

DCURTIS

What are you basing this on?

There are two players on the team that are illegal, it has been confirmed today. One of them scored two goals on CPA in the semis. Who knows how many other teams he knocked out. What a shame for all of the kids who played hard to get there only to have this happen. CAK wins.

There are two players on the team that are illegal, it has been confirmed today. One of them scored two goals on CPA in the semis. Who knows how many other teams he knocked out. What a shame for all of the kids who played hard to get there only to have this happen. CAK wins.

Confirmed by whom? The TSSAA?

BTW, Final

CAK 2

Kingsbury 1

Goals by Thompson and Pardue

(don't know who for Kingsbury)

Could CAK beat Father Ryan or St, George's? How about Franklin?

That is tought to say. In one game, anything could happen. CAK did lose to Farragut 4-2. Franklin beat Farragut 3-1. Franklin looked very good. Maybe the best high school team I have ever seen.

trebs, you haven't been around that long if its the best you have ever seen....02bearden,04farragut,05brentwood,09farragut could have all whipped franklin this year. CAK had about 4 years of teams in the last decade that would have whipped them too. I agree they were a great team, had limited weakness, but NOT even in the top 5 in the last decade. BigG would even agree with me on this one!!!

trebs, you haven't been around that long if its the best you have ever seen....02bearden,04farragut,05brentwood,09farragut could have all whipped franklin this year. CAK had about 4 years of teams in the last decade that would have whipped them too. I agree they were a great team, had limited weakness, but NOT even in the top 5 in the last decade. BigG would even agree with me on this one!!!

CAK 06 and 09 might have given them a run for their money. Don't know about whipping them, but it would have been a good game.