AAA State Predictions & Thoughts

PJM

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I will be there Tuesday or Wednesday. But I've only seen 4 games total the last 2 years sense my retirement. Looking forward getting back to the boro.

Ravenwood vs Houston should be a great game.

Edited by mjuhb

I worked the Maryville vs. LaVergne game. The highlights of this game really were the goal keepers for both teams. Maryville's keeper was not challenged to much during the game, LaVergne did not get too many good shots, but you could just tell that he was good.

LaVergne's keeper made a tremendous amount of saves. Some were really astounding, however Maryville was too much for LaVergne today.

I worked the Maryville vs. LaVergne game. The highlights of this game really were the goal keepers for both teams. Maryville's keeper was not challenged to much during the game, LaVergne did not get too many good shots, but you could just tell that he was good.

LaVergne's keeper made a tremendous amount of saves. Some were really astounding, however Maryville was too much for LaVergne today.

What do you mean you worked it?

How did you get that job? Though id much rather see the WH vs CAK and Farragut vs Houston games

If you will send me your email address to odrjm78@yahoo.com, I'll send you the link to sign up to volunteer for different spots. There are still opportunities to serve, but I am not sure if this position is open for those games. I also tried to get the Houston v. Farragut game. I give you other info you will need.