who thinks cloudland will make it back to state?

deputydog

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes cloudland can make it to the finals again IF they play at their ability and stay heathy... as far as the pass defense against hampton. well for those that are interested clouldland wants one thing and one thing only . thats a rematch with ezell harding. Against hampton they were practicing zone pass defenses without rushing the quarterback. they aready proved they could beat hampton they want ezell bad. Sure boyd is going to be a problem. But no one else in the east has a chance against cloudland. they have been practicing all year for the playoffs. Half their plays they havent even ran in the season. All will be surprised by how dominating cloudland will be come playoffs. LOOK OUT EZELL....... :D

Cloudland has and will continue to keep scoring a lot of points. If they play Boyd, I say its a high scoring game but I think Cloudland wins. As far as beating Ezell in the finals, thats a different story. We will just have to see how much better they get with their zone defense in the playoffs, that will determine if they beat Ezell or not.

after veiwing the passing performance by cloudland friday night. I truely beleive they have a great chance to get back to the bowl.. If they stay that good passing teams that have played them will have to tell you to watch out because they were deadly when they where one dimensionally, but if they can open up the box. I know they were playing a 4seed but that midway team had a good defense all yr. long against pass and run just ask greenback.they only won 14-7 against midway.Cloudland ran 4 wideout shotgun formation as well as ezell did against them last yr. Maybe they learned a thing or two....good luck landers , stay healthy, play hard your time is coming.. :D