Top 23 Games for Week 0: Alcoa at Smith County

CoachT

The team that is all talk and no bite is 8 and 8 against TC all-time including a blemish on a perfect season in which TC won a state championship.

we still came back from that "blemish" to win the state championship and that is what is important.  I just don't understand why you won't play us, it would be a pretty good gate and from your words you wouldn't have a problem with little ole TC.  Westmoreland schedule is not very good and adding a 8 time state champion would give it a little better look.

Edited by TCjacketsradio

Postman, Termite and TCJR....

All three of your teams are second rate.

Move on. bth_troll_face.gif

Says the guy who calls himself APB but yet has a Willy B helmet as his picture. Are you confused APB on who your team is? Last time I checked you did the radio for Alcoa and would drive long distance to Alcoa play...so when did you jump ship and start supporting Willy B?

Alcoa had its big O running on ALL cylinders especially the TYSON kid/MAN. ...DEFENSE looked like they missed the bus from Alcoa to Maryville in the jamboree last Friday against that blount co team that slips my mind...Alcoa Linebackers?....... Cricket chirp... Ckt... Chirp......zzzz hope they make the bus to Smith Co.zzz....... I'm sure they will!! GO TORNADOES!!!