Noise Makers for '13 & 14 - All Divisions...

Sommers

Murphy & Sutherland both missing. WC had 3 and Ryan bout the same. Great competition. Great to see all the old Chattanooga friends going back some 30-40+ years.

As posted earlier, Father Ryan was missing the following:  Chalifoux, Frasier, Williams, Duff & Wesnofski

I have been informed that the FR lineup may not be set until the state duals.

I predict Ryan ends up on top in February. At least in one of the two D2 state competitions.

Baylor at full strength has a very solid team and will be difficult to defeat.  Baylor is ranked #1 in the state for a reason.  With the state duals, how teams matchup is the key to winning.  The traditional tournament takes having the most finalist & champions.  When everyone was together you could win a state championship in the wrestle backs but now you must have kids make the finals and win.

No one has witnessed the 2014 February Ryan team as of yet. I can tell you that Mr. Nelson and others in the D2 ranks know exactly what I'm referring to, because of past history. Heck, we saw an 11th ranked Blackman team beat a November Ryan team a few years ago and miraculously Ryan finished Jan/Feb undefeated (if memory serves me correctly) and top ranked through state. I don't think anyone saw that coming, but they always come on top of their game when it counts at the end,,,, it's a Pat Simpson thing.

Today, Baylor is a 8-10 pt winner imo

Another thing I like about Ryan is how they develop their own future from k-8 with rare exceptions like a Michael Hooker transfer.

Edited by Sommers