How will Friendship do in D2?

TNHSfan

Hayden White & will Burris have both stepped in and played well at WR the past 2 scrimmages. Also Alex cook has looked good too along with Hawks. I Think we will develop into a team who could surprise some opponents by November. Last night scrimmage showed a lot of improvements from the other 2.

Volzchamps, I had the opportunity to watch the middle school Commanders scrimmage CPA last night.  I left very impressed with the product.  The future appears to be very bright.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Volzchamps, I had the opportunity to watch the middle school Commanders scrimmage CPA last night.  I left very impressed with the product.  The future appears to be very bright.

I think FC will do very well in D2.  Just be careful basing a judgment on the CPA scrimmage - their middle school football program is not very strong and is not competitive with the D2 schools in the area.

I think FC will do very well in D2, yes i'm a jacket but I can't help but realize a good team, I see FC going 9-1 with a loss to Webb and I would like to see FC vs Webb in state but not sure if that's possible with district set ups. Anyway good luck to FC can't wait to have you on the creekbank, I think we're close to being able to compete with FC and tbh I think we will beat Goodpasture JMO

Edited by TCjacketsradio

Westmoreland didn't play as sharp as they have the past couple of scrimmages on offense but they still managed to score a Td against the starters looked like. Westmoreland clearly won the scrimmage if you can win a scrimmage even though we had starters on the sideline we were able to move the ball. On defense we are looking better in the secondary which is a plus.

How did FCS look last night vs Westmoreland? anyone go or did everyone go to the fair

To be perfectly honest it was a complete waste of time for FC and probably Westmoreland too. Hopefully, the two teams made some money at the gate for their programs because neither team got better. FC didn't even play two of their starting LB's or corner. On offense they didn't play their RB or TE. I know the Eagles can say the same. Plus, we lost a kid for the year. Makes me sick! All coach's want to get in and out of jamboree's without an injury and we did not accomplish that. Good luck to the Eagles.

FC will have just as much success in D-II. They will consistently compete with BGA and Webb year in and year out.

I look for Webb to get the better of them this year. Kelly is just too good of a football player. Long is good but not on that level.

Long is absolutely on that level.  Problem is, it takes a whole team on that level to beat Webb.