11-AAA

We can agree to disagree about what is classy or not as well as what "facts" and "reality" are.

I'd just prefer people to be encouraging and uplifting to others on a forum where reading text often leaves you bereft of context. If you and the Summit supporter have a prior relationship that gives context to good natured ribbing, then perhaps I've been presumptuous and I apologize.

So replying to a post that said " lets go SHS " and making a prediction is not classy ( well it is fact ) more important things to worry bout on9/11

You're not just making a prediction. You are putting down someone based on their allegiance and you know it. Then you throw 9/11 in the mix as a cover for poor logic and boorish behavior. A classy comment would have been something to the effect of acknowledging that it's difficult jumping up to AAA football and best of luck down the road. That's not the road you took. Just admit you were taunting a new Summit fan on this board based on what happened last Friday night. To claim you were acting classy makes you look foolish and robs any credibility you had here.

You're not just making a prediction. You are putting down someone based on their allegiance and you know it. Then you throw 9/11 in the mix as a cover for poor logic and boorish behavior. A classy comment would have been something to the effect of acknowledging that it's difficult jumping up to AAA football and best of luck down the road. That's not the road you took. Just admit you were taunting a new Summit fan on this board based on what happened last Friday night. To claim you were acting classy makes you look foolish and robs any credibility you had here.

Okay so maybe we can make cupcakes for the new kids on the block Summit , perhaps we can gather around and sing camp songs around a fire. heck while we are at it lets give all the players at SHS a trophy for just participating....

Sorry we all know this is the first years playing with the big boys but its a game called football feeling get hurt.....

Boy when FHS beats CHS for all those years did you hear FHS fans say soory Cougars maybe next year best of luck - So when the season starts and we make predictions we should say our sorry to a team we pick to come in last place -

YES its a prediction or fact that the only place SHS is going is to last place - nothing wring with that it is WHAT is is the truth , if it hurts your feelings or the players of SHS then sorry man up

This is actually a kinder, gentler ND66.  He could be brutal when he posted as Sara Palin.

This is actually a kinder, gentler ND66. He could be brutal when he posted as Sara Palin.

Thank you / if I made fun of a kid that is one thing but to reply to a post to say SHS will be in last place is no harm - I was to say good luck and your new to playing with the big boys -

Geez what's next to have all games be tied so you can be happy

Please note summary judgement would like us all to say SHS will not come in last place because its not nice

In addition Summary Judgement will not be available today as he has started his .........

Hmmm... still here. Thanks for continuing to prove my point. And good luck to your Eagles tomorrow night.

Edited by SummaryJudgment