11-AAA

I would also like to comment on the "fair weather" comments we see on this thread.

Indy has gone silent after all it's "Big 3" banter fell flat against Beech & Ravenwood

Brentwood was ready to protest against Woodward and then he beats Dickson Co handedly.

Centennial has boasted about it's arrival, and torn down other programs in the process but has been silent since Clarksville NE & Overton embarrassed them.

Make a post, have an opinion, and stand behind for your claim

Centennial is limited offensively and struggles to stop the run but CNE and Johnny O are both solid teams.  NE is 3-2  with losses to Franklin and Smyrna (combined 8-1 record) and Overton is undefeated.  Don't know if they can hang with Ravenwood, Indy, etc. but most Rector teams improve as the year progresses and that seems to be happening again.

I am an outsider looking in. This is what I see!. I see a bunch of kids in all programs playing hard. Most of the programs in the area are decent quality. What this area lacks is high quality of atheletes in all schools. Coaching seems to make a difference here, where in more talented areas I.E. Division II this is not always the case. To be honest defense and a running game can win alot of games in this area. There are only a few teams that do this, Right now Ravenwood, and Franklin are doing just that. Cenntinal has good running game but defense is suspect. Brentwood and Indy both have a shot but seem to be outsiders looking in! pun intended.

Centennial over Mt. Juliet 38-24.  Led 31-10 early in the 4th before MJ closed it to 31-24.  CHS ran off the last four minutes and scored late for the final.

I believe Centennial and Franklin were the only 6a schools in Williamson to win tonight. Congrats to both. It looks like it is a 3 way race between Franklin, Centennial, and Ravenwood. Some very interesting match-ups to come. 

Ravenwood lost in OT

Indy got slaughtered

Brentwood was taken out to the woodshed

Summit, well, they are what they are

Franklin now 5-0 with their win at The Pit last night. Rebels come home to face Brentwood at Howard Gamble Stadium Friday Night at 7:00 PM. It will be rocking Friday Night on Hillsboro Road!!

Franklin is definitely having a good season, but I am not sold on them yet. They have had a great schedule to build momentum, but the teams they have played are a combined 11-18 for the season so far. Brentwood's opponents are a combined 26-10. That is quite a difference in competition.

The common opponent so far is Dickson County, 0-6. Franklin beat them 16-14, Brentwood beat them 33-3. 

I believe Brentwood will give them a very good game because they have played better teams. I am not predicting anything other than a good game.

Good win but MJ has been getting whopped all year

Indy exposed yet again

Other than last night, MJ's losses have been to Blackman and Station Camp.  No shame losing to either of those teams.  With Ravenwood, Indy and Franklin left on the schedule, Centennial is likely to lose a couple games but don't discredit the win over Mt. Juliet.

Edited by BT Mafia

Things are really about to heat up in the playoff race... I think we can all agree that the top two slots in this disctrict are going to go to any mixture of: Ravenwood, Franklin, Brentwood, and Centennial. It's fitting that those 4 teams play each other this weekend: Brentwood/Franklin, Centennial/Ravenwood. Those should both be really exciting games. I wish one of them was Thursday night so that I could attend both. Right now, I'm predicting that Centennial and Brentwood will take the top 2 district spots. Any other predictions out there?  

Things are really about to heat up in the playoff race... I think we can all agree that the top two slots in this disctrict are going to go to any mixture of: Ravenwood, Franklin, Brentwood, and Centennial. It's fitting that those 4 teams play each other this weekend: Brentwood/Franklin, Centennial/Ravenwood. Those should both be really exciting games. I wish one of them was Thursday night so that I could attend both. Right now, I'm predicting that Centennial and Brentwood will take the top 2 district spots. Any other predictions out there?  

Ravenwood beats Centennial 38-35 in a very entertaining game that was attended by James Franklin.  RHS got up 21-0 and it was 21-7 at half.  CHS scored 21 straight to go up 28-21 before Ravenwood  scored the next 14 to lead 35-28.  Centennial tied it up at 35 but had to kick off from the 25 following an unsportsmanlike call on the TD.  RHS took advantage of the short field to kick a fg and go up 38-35.  CHS was moving the ball for the tie or lead but fumbled at the RHS 40 late in the game.  Again, great game to watch.