District 15 A

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tca can't handle adamsville physical play. Unless they recruit better.

Honestly, I think that TCA is going to be in a tough battle for 2nd. Riverside has a special player at qb... he will make Riverside a threat when they play TCA. And honestly JCS will be hyped up when they play TCA because of the rivalry. Those three will battle it out for 2nd even TCA is probably the most talented of the 3. Adamsville is heads and shoulders above all of them though.

Honestly, I think that TCA is going to be in a tough battle for 2nd. Riverside has a special player at qb... he will make Riverside a threat when they play TCA. And honestly JCS will be hyped up when they play TCA because of the rivalry. Those three will battle it out for 2nd even TCA is probably the most talented of the 3. Adamsville is heads and shoulders above all of them though.

Riverside's QB is Luke Ward. He is a special player but they have to have some people around him. With goff following his dad to Goodpasture and Fisher not playing. Riversides main target will be the Mcelrath kid I assume.

Adamsville

TCA

Riverside

JCS

Scotts Hill

Middleton

I think it's an Adamsville and TCA battle for the top spot.

Thoughts?

Flip Riverside and JCS and I think that you will have it correct. While it is no secret who I support, Adamsville is king until they are knocked from their throne.

Riverside's Ward has the tools, but in all honesty lacks the needed supporting cast. You must have more than one go to guy. I feel that JCS will be the more well rounded team than Riverside.

It will be meat vs skill. Aville has more size and strength but TCA has more skill players. TCA has played Aville the last two years with strictly freshmen and Sophs. It will be Sophs and juniors this year so it should be more competitive.

Adamsville has too much depth and too many horses for a 'couple of skill players to compete. TCA might score some, but won't be able to stop the big backs from moving the chains without stuffing the box...the 'Cards are capable enough in the air to make anyone pay for that tactic. Might be close at first but all that beef will wear the Lions down sooner or later, and the yardage will come in bigger and bigger chunks.

Edited by tradertwo