Anderson County at Clinton

Space3

I finally got to catch a scimmage and AC looked very good last Friday.   It had to be humbling for HV.  I don't envy them in their new district.  They're big but they don't seem to have any identity.  HV made the playoffs last year from 3AAA but that might be a while from 4AAA.  I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, but I look for a good year for AC.  I think we'll surprise some folks.

Clinton has depth issues, and it seems like AC has the momentum as far as getting the good kids from the county that Clinton used to get.  Sounds like the Fulton scrimmage revealed that AC may have some issues containing a fast team, like Fulton usually is, so if Clinton has anyone that can run, that may be their best chance, but I still believe this one goes to AC.

Clinton has depth issues, and it seems like AC has the momentum as far as getting the good kids from the county that Clinton used to get.  Sounds like the Fulton scrimmage revealed that AC may have some issues containing a fast team, like Fulton usually is, so if Clinton has anyone that can run, that may be their best chance, but I still believe this one goes to AC.

Jack, it looks like Oak Ridge got the last couple of those available in Chapman and Dotson, but i have heard that Dotson might not get to play there.

What happened to all the Dragon fans, like Dragon123.  He was a case and fun to go back and forth with.  Props to 92Dragon who sticks with them through thin and thin.