Anderson County at Clinton

Space3

Stampede in Clinton tonight....lol 35 to 0 AC....[/quotes

I'm gonna say...42-7..both teams will get some playing time for young players.

I'm going to say, Not so Fast my friends. Lee Corso quote for you herd fans. This one is going to be closer than the experts (Space and Kidd) think. AC by 4 35-31. Clinton will score points with that new O of there's. And I bet you Clinton plays for more than a win, they play for respect. Look for a much better match-up tonight down in Clinton. The really good game is over in Knoxville, I'm heading to check out Maryville vs Webb.

That was my score man..take it as that...but it was very competitive. This year will be a run first style game plan..AC has a very good O-line with Pyke being the leader..the QB is a runner but has nice touch on the ball...prob hangs on to the ball to long sometimes but there is not doubt..he's a playmaker..good kid as well.

The QB is the Hicks kid correct? If so, yes very good athlete. Really glad to here he was able to continue is football career after last years accident. Can't help rooting and pulling for a kid like that.

Fellas-despite clinton having a good qb et good receivers-the game is gonna be won in the trenches.  AC will dominate this part of the game.  Cows win 62-12 (dragons score late)

OUCH.  They cant get to 62 with the running clock at 35+.  Clinton will put up some points.  I think they can get to 20.  Will probably miss a PAT since they had to replace their special teams coach.  :mrgreen:  AC 42 Clinton 20

Clinton can't hang with a team that played such a great scrimmage against Fulton. MM is right. Last years score has everything to do with this years game. Did thecTSSAA just go ahead and mark it up as a win for AC or are they gonna go ahead and play the game just for the heck of it? :-/

I think you realize my point was not that we're guaranteed a win based on last year's score.  Or do you think Clinton is better this year than last?  Or maybe you think AC is not as good as last year?  Perhaps you're right.  However, I think a prediction of 35-31 is unrealistic.  I'd say a prediction, which is all we or anyone can do at this point, of a 21 point spread is a tad more realistic.

OUCH.  They cant get to 62 with the running clock at 35+.  Clinton will put up some points.  I think they can get to 20.  Will probably miss a PAT since they had to replace their special teams coach.  :mrgreen:  AC 42 Clinton 20

LMAO!!! running clock doesnt start til 2nd half-cows will have close to 50 in 1st half! Don't think dragons can control the ball/clock with their passing game-let me know how special teams look-wish i could be there!!!

It really is alot more fun to play Clinton when they're good.  I just feel sorry for those players nowdays.  it is really tough playing on a losing team.  This is even before the quitting starts and that injury bug is highly contagious when it's not going well.  I wonder how many players they will have suited up by the end of the season. 

Was it clinton middle that played Rhae last night?  How did that one turn out?

Edited by ORidgeKat