Warren County?

I hear Warren Co. used to be real tough back in the day. You would think this time they would go for coach who has experince with winning. Not saying a first time coach isn't the way to go. Just my two cents, Mac is an excellent coach and motivator.

I have no clue if Mac is interested or has applied. But let me say this, I have known him since I was 8. The man has a good heart. He would hold special ceremonies for the handicapped at games, he was involved in the youth league, ran football camps and  Mac would often stop by and help people haul hay in the community. A far cry more than any other coach since in Lynchburg. People make poor choices and should be held accountable. If you want to winner and builder he is the man.

i will tell you this burley, despite everything that has happened from the last three months, the one thing that no one can deny is Mac is a winner and has the record to back it up.  Always heard he was tough on the kids but they loved to play for him.  He will get another chance somewhere down the line and will always be the winningist coach in moore county history.

i will tell you this burley, despite everything that has happened from the last three months, the one thing that no one can deny is Mac is a winner and has the record to back it up.  Always heard he was tough on the kids but they loved to play for him.  He will get another chance somewhere down the line and will always be the winningist coach in moore county history.

There is zero chance they hire Mac after his recent scandal. The wound is still way to fresh.

MAC didny commit any crimes, the only thing he is guilty of is letting a college kid practice. Let me ask yall this....how many times has a basketball team had folks come in to bring competition to practice or simulate a certain team or player? What about a baseball coach bringing in someone to throw bp? Same thing correct?

MAC didny commit any crimes, the only thing he is guilty of is letting a college kid practice. Let me ask yall this....how many times has a basketball team had folks come in to bring competition to practice or simulate a certain team or player? What about a baseball coach bringing in someone to throw bp? Same thing correct?

He is guilty of far more than that, don't be so naive. Trouble seems to follow him everywhere.