Dist. 10 AAA 2013

LEON

Rossview has been bad, they are bad and will continue to be bad.  Kenwood beats them, Northeast beats them, Henry County beats them, SPringfield will beat them, West creek may beat them.  If Rossview ends up 3rd it will be because the others are terrible, not because Rossview is better, the terms better and Rossview do not belong in the same sentence when talking about football.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rossview has been bad, they are bad and will continue to be bad.  Kenwood beats them, Northeast beats them, Henry County beats them, SPringfield will beat them, West creek may beat them.  If Rossview ends up 3rd it will be because the others are terrible, not because Rossview is better, the terms better and Rossview do not belong in the same sentence when talking about football.

So why the lovefest with Rossview? Although I too think they will be about 5th or 6th in the district.

These predictions may not be far off. Henry Co is till the team to beat and most likely will be for a while. Clarksville is trying, but they are still a ways from being a football town. As for the predictions:

Rossview is always overhyped and quick to disappoint. But they do have the potential to sit at #3.

Kenwwood should do better than predicted.

Northwest may be at the bottom of the list instead of WestCreek.

my prediction for the 2013 season

1. Kenwood (lightning quick, and the new coach has them believing)

2. Northeast probably the best team in the district, but my knights may surprise

3. Henry County  (They are still soft, They will lose 2 district games this year)

4. Clarksville  ( they find a way to win most their games

5. Springfield best fo the rest

6.  West Creek

7. Rossview

8. Northwest

Nobody is talking about the Clarksville-Goodpasture game, so I'll be the first. What a game. Goodpasture won 22-21, and yes they went for two instead of kicking an extra point to tie the game. Clarksville took their first lead of the game with just over a minute remaining, but Goodpasture converted a long slant play that went for six. After GP got the two point conversation, CHS drove down into the red zone and looked to set up for a field goal attempt. However, when trying to align in the center of the field, the snap was muffed and GP recovered.

Heartbreaker for Clarksville fans.

Nobody is talking about the Clarksville-Goodpasture game, so I'll be the first. What a game. Goodpasture won 22-21, and yes they went for two instead of kicking an extra point to tie the game. Clarksville took their first lead of the game with just over a minute remaining, but Goodpasture converted a long slant play that went for six. After GP got the two point conversation, CHS drove down into the red zone and looked to set up for a field goal attempt. However, when trying to align in the center of the field, the snap was muffed and GP recovered.

Heartbreaker for Clarksville fans.

It was a great game.  The kids on both sides played their hearts out.  The Friday night slate looks loaded:

Henry County vs Liberty Tech

Kenwood vs Independence

Northwest vs Stewart County

Northeast vs Centennial

Springfield vs Greenbrier

Rossview vs Hillsboro

West Creek vs Todd County, KY

Henry County beat Liberty 40-21

Northeast beat Centennial 48-31

Rossview beat Hillsboro 28-14 (was really surprised with that one)

West Creek beat Todd County KY 42-0

Northwest lost to Stewart County 21-16

Springfield lost to Greenbrier 54-27

Kenwood lost to Indy 28-6

Clarksville lost to Goodpasture 22-21