Oak Ridge football

rallykat

SS, what;s up?  I'm back jack.  don't use my puter in the summer.  Been watchin practice.  This team should be pretty good.  Very young in a lot of spots, but they have some talent.  The big kid from Clinton in a going to be a great addition.  If he can learn to play low he could dominate a line of scrimmage.  He is incredibly strong.  He's ineligible for the first two games because he played in the first two last year at Clinton.  The qb from coalfield is going to be a good player too.  I think he will have to wait until next year.  Looks like they're going to go with the senior. 

You will have to come to the Ship Monday nights this year.  The freshmen team is going to be really good.

What's up, buddy? Glad to see ya back here. I'm excited about the upcoming year. I hope you're right about everything you said. The season is fast approaching, so we will find out sooner rather than later. I wish i could go to the Monday night Frosh games, but unfortunately i'll be working. Maybe i can call in again :P lol....I'll see you up near the locker room at the home games this year, i'm sure.

cats.  I was told that unless one of the other guys really separates himself from the pack that Young will be the guy.  But we will just have to wait and see.  I don't know that for sure, or how it's going to play out.  That's just what I was told by one the coaches at the football camp.

I have to agree, I enjoy coming on and talking about football. Instead, I hear someFather comparing his son to Barry Sanders on every other post. And it is one thing to be proud of you son. it is another to shove it down our throats.

Blade runner Easy to find. 

Never happened like that. You know it and so does everyone else. He answered honestly that his son plays in the same mold as Gulmire and Normand. The guy is well respected. You, sir, are not. I find your attacks tasteless, childish, and disgusting. Totally ignored from now on.

I have to agree, I enjoy coming on and talking about football. Instead, I hear someFather comparing his son to Barry Sanders on every other post. And it is one thing to be proud of you son. it is another to shove it down our throats.

Never happened like that. You know it and so does everyone else. He answered honestly that his son plays in the same mold as Gulmire and Normand. The guy is well respected. You, sir, are not. I find your attacks tasteless, childish, and disgusting. Totally ignored from now on.

Attacks? What would u call ur post? What would u call his? .Will you promise to ignore me? Try not to make stuff up about the plants hiring fathers so their sons can play and u will not have to worry about it. BTW no one was attacked. Just some opinions and facts. (You may want to have someone explain the facts part to u based on ur recruiting posts) Edited by bladerunner

What a Joke , Everybody on here that you've run your mouth to has let you know who they are , including almost every Maryville poster , you're the one who stays hidden always , we've invited you several times to come and meet us in a friendly manner ... Mr incognito wants to remain anonymous so he can continue to make cowardly attacks to people on here . If you're not willing to say anything you say on a Message board to someones face ... well to me that is pretty Cowardly .

Is Pepvol trolling outside of the Maryville threads? What a. Classy post. How come you have not ans any of my Vol questions? Wouldn't you call this post an attack on me?

Poor victim that you are .

Tennessee is gonna remind your Ga Mutts of a Toby Keith song ... "We'll Put A Boot Up Your ARSE "

Edited by pepvol