South Pittsburg against Bell County ( Moore man against this Mills man)

Roy Dillard

HELLLOO!! Alright boys its another day to come together and get ready for these Kentucky boys. FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!! Then on Friday you will be ready to HIT EM THE MOUTH!! ONE TIME!! Keep working baby. THE BIGGER THEY ARE THE HARDER THEY FALL! Keep doing whats your ask to do. Go over assignments. Lock into what those coaches are telling you. Prepare yourself baby. I'ts all about that P!

COME FRIDAY NIGHT MAKE THEM REMEMBER WHO THE SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES ARE!! HIT SOMEBODY!!!

I may just try to hitch a ride with Roy and his friend from Foodland.

Pegleg, let me ask you a question.  How did you no I was riding with that man from Foodland?  That man I no from Ronnies red eye is also riding with us.  We are going to stop at Hooters in Knoxville and eat and I will show the nice waitress my Murphy Fair book.  Our boys better be lifting weights this week so they will be real strong on Friday.  We will have to nock some holes for that Lankford boy and that Mitchell twin to run through.  You think im joking but im not. 

Pegleg, let me ask you a question.  How did you no I was riding with that man from Foodland?  That man I no from Ronnies red eye is also riding with us.  We are going to stop at Hooters in Knoxville and eat and I will show the nice waitress my Murphy Fair book.  Our boys better be lifting weights this week so they will be real strong on Friday.  We will have to nock some holes for that Lankford boy and that Mitchell twin to run through.  You think im joking but im not. 

Show them Murphy's Poll. I will bring Steward's poll to show them, so they can compare . Steward's poll was in the Tennessean newspaper. I saw it this morning and it doesn't even have this Bell County team even ranked. Is there anything on Murphy's Poll about Bell County?

Pegleg, let me ask you a question. How did you no I was riding with that man from Foodland? That man I no from Ronnies red eye is also riding with us. We are going to stop at Hooters in Knoxville and eat and I will show the nice waitress my Murphy Fair book. Our boys better be lifting weights this week so they will be real strong on Friday. We will have to nock some holes for that Lankford boy and that Mitchell twin to run through. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, Old Pirate ain't sure of the menu but theys some nice waitresses at Katch-One. Leastways theys likely be real interested in Murphy's pole. LOPAO.....pert near sure they'd want to take a picture with you and hang it on there wall! OP is trying to get cousin Lester to go, so as Old Pirate can have help driving

Roy, you be careful with that pole around Hooters...you'll shoot your eye out

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ 1 Lol Roy outta know that food aint no good ..Roy you sure you arent going to Hooters just to "oggle" em young ladies