Boyd Buc @ Red Bank

reaction

Still got a few weeks to go, but seen other games popping up on the boards.  This should be a good first test for the young Bucs.  Not sure if Red Bank even has fans on here. Anyone know anything about them this season?

When they were winning they had several(fans) who would respond but last year it was few and far between...I haven't seen them this year but we played them in our last game before the playoffs..they should be better at the skill positions and much better in the O-line..2nd year coaching staff should have them going in the right direction..good luck to Boyd-B, reaction and let us know how the scrimmage goes today!!

Still got a few weeks to go, but seen other games popping up on the boards.  This should be a good first test for the young Bucs.  Not sure if Red Bank even has fans on here. Anyone know anything about them this season?

Reaction, I don't know anything about the RedBankBunch..MountainTroll probably does since they are on Signal's schedule this year.

I heard that MountainTroll man has made an offering this year to the Football Gods seeking divine intervention when they go up against the GreeneDevils this year.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/aug/09/mountains-mystery-bowl-of-fruit-piques/

I guess a Troll's gotta do what a Troll's gotta do...

Good Luck in this game! 

Spank the Bank! :thumb: 

Reaction, I don't know anything about the RedBankBunch..MountainTroll probably does since they are on Signal's schedule this year.

I heard that MountainTroll man has made an offering this year to the Football Gods seeking divine intervention when they go up against the GreeneDevils this year.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/aug/09/mountains-mystery-bowl-of-fruit-piques/

I guess a Troll's gotta do what a Troll's gotta do...

Good Luck in this game! 

Spank the Bank! :thumb: 

Hahaha that  Troll man will try anything. I don't think it will help when that Hurricane hits Signal in week 0.  :popcorneater:

My opinion is Red Bank has big kids...for now. The team has potential but it did not gel at the Bradley scrimmage. My first impression, very unorganized and terrible. But I know that will change.

I hope it doesn't change and we get a W. Can't wait till friday night. Jamboree against Cleveland.