West TN 1A basketball?

Galilee

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just messing with you TerribleCoach.I watched Mitchell last year at State and looked in the program and saw were Mitchell had a lot of underclassmen.Do I think Mitchell will go to state,yeah.If Mitchell happen to lose the regional championship, they will have a fight on their hands playing at Humboldt or Union City. The same for those two teams if they have to go to Memphis.On a neutral site, I can see both Union City and Humboldt having a good shot at beating Mitchell.I will get to see BTW in Poplar Bluff Mo because UC play in that tournament with Liberty and South Side also being there.Basketball will be underway this week as Union City opens up against South Side Tuesday night.Who do Mitchell open up against?

Just messing with you TerribleCoach.I watched Mitchell last year at State and looked in the program and saw were Mitchell had a lot of underclassmen.Do I think Mitchell will go to state,yeah.If Mitchell happen to lose the regional championship, they will have a fight on their hands playing at Humboldt or Union City. The same for those two teams if they have to go to Memphis.On a neutral site, I can see both Union City and Humboldt having a good shot at beating Mitchell.I will get to see BTW in Poplar Bluff Mo because UC play in that tournament with Liberty and South Side also being there.Basketball will be underway this week as Union City opens up against South Side Tuesday night.Who do Mitchell open up against?

they open with Fairly next Saturday

Hey Chipper hope you are well. Been awhile. Please let me remind you that Saturday night when UC meets TCA we will be without 8 of first 9 players. I'm not sure we could beat you with all 9 there but it would be a very good competitive game. I hate we can't play you fully loaded. I know that was the intent but I think we forgot how good our Football team was going to be. You guys have an awesome FB team as well but I think you said only one player is affected. Take it easy on us. It will be primarily freshmen and maybe three Sophs on the floor. All good players but very inexperienced. I know y'all are loaded and good! You always are!

Whats up TCAIntense.I know you guys have a lot of players that will be missing Saturday.We will have 2 missing that will play a lot.7 of our 9 man rotation will be there. Saturdays game will not be the same team we will see from TCA if we meet again later in the year because of all the TCA players playing football.Maybe we both can make it to Cookville and Murphysboro.