Dobyns Bennett vs Farragut

I assume that all teams that aren't playing week zero are exchanging scrimmage tapes anyway. I would think it would favor OR maybe slightly as they may see what Farragut likes to do in crunch time. However, scrimmages cannot compare to real games for gauging your team. Pro's and con's, but my opinion is slight advantage to Farragut.

Not your normal first game thread for DB. I'd like to do more reading and less writing  myself this year,but this year is down right boring to even read.There should be atleast one or two new dads that are fired up.It is DB football for goodness sakes.

hey you can always get fired up about your alma mater. then go back to db next year....hehehe

hey you can always get fired up about your alma mater. then go back to db next year....hehehe

You're as funny in you're comments as you are the way you look!..HEHEHEHE,..And what do you call a man that makes a vid on a scrimmage and talks TRASH,When the real thing they should be lookin at is there ALL-TIME record vs a team which is 4-29. :thumb: ..LOL,But yall did win the scrimmage.One last thing,Who won the SCRIMMAGES between them INDIANS and lil devils back when yall won you're 2 state titles?..You know the yr yall played for the title and some of you're fans started showing how classless they were when they started to DISRESPECT MARYVILLE a proving state title program by yelling yall wanted THEM!!..That was funny to everyone else that watched the lil devils beat WGreene,SGreene,CGap,Grainger and thought they could run with the BIG BOYS.LOL,HAHAHAHAHAHA.Get back to me SCRIMMAGE WINNER..LOL,You're funny and funny to look at! :roflol:

You're as funny in you're comments as you are the way you look!..HEHEHEHE,..And what do you call a man that makes a vid on a scrimmage and talks TRASH,When the real thing they should be lookin at is there ALL-TIME record vs a team which is 4-29. :thumb: ..LOL,But yall did win the scrimmage.One last thing,Who won the SCRIMMAGES between them INDIANS and lil devils back when yall won you're 2 state titles?..You know the yr yall played for the title and some of you're fans started showing how classless they were when they started to DISRESPECT MARYVILLE a proving state title program by yelling yall wanted THEM!!..That was funny to everyone else that watched the lil devils beat WGreene,SGreene,CGap,Grainger and thought they could run with the BIG BOYS.LOL,HAHAHAHAHAHA.Get back to me SCRIMMAGE WINNER..LOL,You're funny and funny to look at! :roflol:

If we had to listen to y'all pound your chest last year after beating us in a scrimmage then you'll get over having having to listen to us this year. Me and you both know this scrimmage every year is for bragging rights. An what's wrong with us wanting to play the best? Just because DB can't get past Maryville doesn't mean we couldn't.

If we had to listen to y'all pound your chest last year after beating us in a scrimmage then you'll get over having having to listen to us this year. Me and you both know this scrimmage every year is for bragging rights. An what's wrong with us wanting to play the best? Just because DB can't get past Maryville doesn't mean we couldn't.

I will have to say that DB did beat Maryville one time back a thousand years ago,and Greeneville did manage to tie Maryville once but I don't ever remember them beating Maryville.Should have one year,but that doesn't count .