Week 1: Hampton @ Oneida

crow

Pujo, you took that line straight from our public relations office.....!!!! :huh:  Youth, inexperience, injuries, (no long ride) and Hampton.  You add all of our penalties and turnovers up and it is a wonder Coach Lambert isn't in a padded cell right now.  We can sleep, but only if someone can give us knock out drugs.  No towels to throw down here either....!  Looks like a real battle shaping up on the Reservation.  I thought we were about 10 points better than Rockwood and you see how inaccurate that is....?  Have no idea what we are going to see in a few days.

Kazzy

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the info....  sounds like a good one in the making.  i just might end up there friday night.  if so i would love to meet up with you guys.  like to put a face with some of the "T" guys.   

If you show up ,I'd love to meet you. I've met alot of t,ers and I've yet to find one that wasn't fun to chat with. I guess we all have a common interest, Love football.

thanks for the info....  sounds like a good one in the making.  i just might end up there friday night.  if so i would love to meet up with you guys.  like to put a face with some of the "T" guys.

Let me know if you come up, be glad to talk a while. I'm not hard to find on game day if you know where to look, I kinda hide in plain sight. Pujo knows me, he can point me out.

I'm expecting this one to be close too.....although I can't guess what the score is going to be.  I will say this, it is unlikely your going to score a bunch of points on Lambert's D.  Three TD's is usually considered lighting it up.....against the Lambo Crew.  I'm thinking 16-7?  I have no idea where that score came from....?!?!  TD and three FG's.  :huh:  Funny thing is.....I don't really have any idea how this one will go!

Kaz

Did I turn the topic off when I left the site? :roflol: I mean I know it is hump day, but but come on folks....it is now closer to Friday than Monday. (did I happen to mention I hate Mondays?)  I guess everyone has this one figured out and decided to spend the day on Coal-Cath site?  When you get a loaded team....all the old T'ers come out of the woodwork.  I'm a dinasour and dying breed but at least some folks get some insight on my boys and others. 

Kazanooski :thumb:

Did I turn the topic off when I left the site? :roflol: I mean I know it is hump day, but but come on folks....it is now closer to Friday than Monday. (did I happen to mention I hate Mondays?)  I guess everyone has this one figured out and decided to spend the day on Coal-Cath site?  When you get a loaded team....all the old T'ers come out of the woodwork.  I'm a dinasour and dying breed but at least some folks get some insight on my boys and others. 

Kazanooski :thumb:

I know the feeling, kaz. Old king has posted from the Byrd years to the 1-9 years. There are only a few of us left :)