Week 1: Hampton @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

La.....La.....La.....La.....La.....La....La........La.....La......La......La...............

:huh:

:hungry:

Kazalanta

Sorry to leave ya without back up kaz. Had to go take care of some business. I can assure you the coaching staff has been working at a fevered pitch to shore up the mistakes & miscues of last week. This is probably the hardest coaching I've ever saw. We shall soon see how the boys react. Youth & inexperience are very unpredictable. S

We've still got a couple we'd like to even up ourselves. Playoffs '07, regular season '09, playoffs '09 come to mind.

Don't think revenge will be a factor for either bunch. Just two proud schools fighting  for 4 quarters . One will win and one won't be as fortunate. As long as they give it their best,really won't be any losers.

Hopefully I'll get to meet with some of you guys tomorrow night. I'm planning on being there pretty early.

Hampton got some big mountain men on that line, hope we can hold up under an avalanche

Injun, Crow, Kaz and fellow t'ers, We are coming prepared for a battle...and after driving three hours I look forward to playing a  team much respected  and meeting you men....I hope to meet you all before the game, because like Pujo, I'll be a bit on the nervous side come game time. Here's to an injury free game :thumb:

Injun, Crow, Kaz and fellow t'ers, We are coming prepared for a battle...and after driving three hours I look forward to playing a  team much respected  and meeting you men....I hope to meet you all before the game, because like Pujo, I'll be a bit on the nervous side come game time. Here's to an injury free game :thumb:

Glad to have you back, We've all missed you in a bad way.

Glad to have you back, We've all missed you in a bad way.

Thanks much....I look forward to seeing how the DOGS respond after loosing a game they should've won and traveling three hours to play a hard-nosed Oneida team....Be safe and I'll see you there

Edited by uknoit2