Huntingdon Mustangs host Martin Westview

horse

Should b a very tough game for both teams, but I think Westview's offense line is a lot better than last year. I'm picking Westview by 7. They have a solid kicking/punting game and they are getting back a running back which was suspended for game 1. They are saying the younger Beale kid is out, but Hicks will be in. Should be a great game.

Beale kid told my son he's out 3 weeks with ankle injury. He is in a walking boot. This game should be good. Westview o line is large and they have a good passing game. Huntingdon amazes me because they always do the same thing and no one can stop them. This Huntingdon team has speed though with Hilliard and Sisk running behind Bush. Have to give advantage to mustangs with home field but won't be surprised if chargers pull out the W. They have very good linebacker play with Beale and pitcher all over the field also speed of their own with Brown.

Good luck both teams.

He might be a stud, but he is still a freshman. I've heard the over hype from the past few years from Dresden, only to meet Huntingdon and look like a jr high team.(just a fact) Dresden's defense gave up 30. I don't think the Mustang D will give up 30. With that being said, Chargers gave up 27. I might be wrong, but with what I've seen this season, the defense is for real. First team defense in 1 game, scrimmages and jamboree, have only given up 1 score in each. That is against 3 4a schools and a 1a school with a pretty good QB. Mustang backs are pretty quick this year too. I hope it's a great game. Last weeks forum was pretty boring. I can tell this week will be better.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Gonna pull for the Chargers in this one. I think they'll have lots of surprises for the 'Stangs. And Dresden a "mediocre" team.. HAHAHAAA, oh I love that. Don't think so, time will tell, but the amusement factor on here is very refreshing.. laughter doeth good like a medicene.. I needed that dose of hilarity. Thanks for the laughs. :D