Grundy County @ Sequatchie

warrior1981

Should have been in sunday's. Game went nearly 3 hours with 30 passes by Grundy and most incomplete, 23 combined penalties, and Grundy's discussions with the referees so there was no time to get it all for saturday deadline. Grundy had 95 yards passing and right at 100 rushing counting sacks/losses.

Against SP, MC, SC, BC, ND, and Signal the Bryant's are currently 7-18. Could easly be 7-22 by the end of the season. Add the four playoff losses and Grundy could be by the end of the season 7-26 in the games that matter. If this season play out the way the past seasons have, NO PLAYOFFS...

Maybe they just need a little more time.

Edited by Opie

Why do you keep crying and moaning about this. I think I know what is going on here.

Someones "little Johnny" aint getting enough playing time cause he might not be good enough?

Or just look at this.....Marion County was a loss. They do have a purdy good football team last time I checked. They are just as talented as Grundy. We lost to Seq. County. I think you will see by the end of the year they might just be better than most people thought they were going to be. Heck! They might even beat South Pitt this week. They also have just as much talent as we do. The fact of the matter is we play in a tough district with alot of talented teams. We have been to the playoffs several years. Actually we played an undefeated Cheatham County team last year and gave them a pretty good game till the 4th quarter. They were talented as well and went deep into the playoffs. You all have your opinions and I have mine. I just believe you are just a little premature on the coaching talk. Let's see where we are at the end of the year. Even if we do have a losing season. My question is who in the wide world of sports are we going to get to come and coach Grundy? Certainly no one who is as dedicated and hard working as the Bryant's are. I can tell you that! If yall would spend as much time supporting these coaches as you do bashing them something might just turn around? Who knows?

Why do you keep crying and moaning about this. I think I know what is going on here.

Someones "little Johnny" aint getting enough playing time cause he might not be good enough?

Or just look at this.....Marion County was a loss. They do have a purdy good football team last time I checked. They are just as talented as Grundy. We lost to Seq. County. I think you will see by the end of the year they might just be better than most people thought they were going to be. Heck! They might even beat South Pitt this week. They also have just as much talent as we do. The fact of the matter is we play in a tough district with alot of talented teams. We have been to the playoffs several years. Actually we played an undefeated Cheatham County team last year and gave them a pretty good game till the 4th quarter. They were talented as well and went deep into the playoffs. You all have your opinions and I have mine. I just believe you are just a little premature on the coaching talk. Let's see where we are at the end of the year. Even if we do have a losing season. My question is who in the wide world of sports are we going to get to come and coach Grundy? Certainly no one who is as dedicated and hard working as the Bryant's are. I can tell you that! If yall would spend as much time supporting these coaches as you do bashing them something might just turn around? Who knows?

Who cares about little Johnny and playing time! Put your best 11 on the field and if they cant get the job done then keep putting others in till you find someone that wants to play! You just admitted yourself we are just as talented as Marion and Seq. that's true but the reason they are 3-0 an 2-0 is that have coaches!! We are 1-2 we DO NOT have coaches! This is killing me pride! I just can't understand for the life of me why you keep trying to sugar coat things and putting the Bryant's upon a pedestal! And speaking of our playoff game last year if you would have had any type of defense what so ever you would have beaten CC and most of your opponents! Who knows you could have probably made a run deep into the playoffs. I'm just saying take off your rose colored glasses and look at the big picture! Edited by Beavcleaver

glad you mentioned cheatham county, but that wasn't the only game. look at the marion, south pitt,,signal game.  we played a good two qtrs. with every one of these teams and then the lack of coaching takes over and you blow the games in the second half.  the Bryant boys don't know how to make adjustments during, at half time or after the games.  when you go into half time, you don't spend 13 minutes in the coaches office and then come out and coach for the next 2 minutes.  use the whole 15 minutes to coach the kids and make adjustments.  also you don't call time outs to argue with the refs.....the talent is there the coaching isn't.......forgot to mention   after the marion game last year the Bryant boys put all the blame on the kids for not being in shape and not strong enough.  sounds like a coaching responsibility to me.