FRA @ Boyd Buc

reaction

I found this in that Hargis mans paper...in case you missed it, or thought they'd forgot about ya

FRANKLIN ROAD ACADEMY PANTHERS (1-1) at BOYD-BUCHANAN BUCCANEERS (1-1)

Storyline: FRA has a multiple-formation offense but basically likes to run the ball behind its veteran line. Among the linemen is college recruit Joe Irby (6-4, 315), who also plays nose tackle. Boyd-Buchanan coach Grant Reynolds is hoping to see his offensive linemen do a better job sustaining blocks so the Bucs can operate their option offense at peak efficiency. That would allow them to mix in a few timely passes.

GO BUCS!!

Sky gets to give Mr. Irby hopefully a test tonight with his 180 pounds :) he is looking forward to the challenge and is hoping to make him work so our LB's can make tackles as far as our 200 pound Center Mr. Rains I'm sure he is enjoying the opportunity as well!!

Welcome to the swamp FRA hope it's a good healthy game tonight!!

Sky gets to give Mr. Irby hopefully a test tonight with his 180 pounds :) he is looking forward to the challenge and is hoping to make him work so our LB's can make tackles as far as our 200 pound Center Mr. Rains I'm sure he is enjoying the opportunity as well!!

Should be a good one can't wait. Finally a game @ The Swamp.

Go Bucs!

I don't know anything about that FRA bunch...I just know that Hargis man left yall out of his game day paper last week...

Best of Luck!!

:popcorneater:  We will beat FRA and as far as last week's game its a loss lets move on, congrats to Central...wish you the best the rest of the way...and as far as our schedule palying bigger schools and good teams will make us better..we improved alot from week one to week two now just need to keep doing that and we will be fine and may go farter than even the great ambassador gives us credit going: :mrgreen:

:popcorneater:

I am not whining or complaining. It was a good game played by two great groups of young men. What I am saying is It is difficult to find games outside of our region with schools of like size public or private. We play 3, 4 and 5 A schools at times. When play offs come you are seeded by your record and if you have to play good teams that are larger than you your record will suffer. If there was a non scholarship private league and we had to play we would. We have always enjoyed and completed in TSSAA and over the years have been good and very bad in all sports. We do not have the same funds that other private schools have to offer scholarships or the money to travel all over the state to play.

You could be in a district with Silverdale, Grace, Chattanooga Christian and Notre Dame. No all over the state traveling and no Baylor unless you played them non district.